Platinum Heritage Dubai- Bedouin Breakfast & Love Lakes Desert Safari
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with transfers from your hotel on an air-conditioned Land Rover.
- Discover how to survive in the unforgiving deserts of Dubai!
- Explore a traditional desert village and learn about the resourcefulness of its inhabitants.
- A camel ride through the desert will help you understand why they're called the 'ships of the desert'.
- Catch a traditional dance performance by the local Bedouins.
- Savor a delicious Bedouin breakfast along with rose water, coffee, and dates.
- Professional guides will be by your side throughout the experience, allowing for an information-laden tour of the village and surroundings.
- Expert tour guide
- Emirati breakfast
- A Sheila or Ghutra headscarf
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
- Photos (Optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The tour begins around 6 to 6:30 AM when a classic Land Rover Defender will pick you up from your hotel. You will be taken to a private desert property, where you can discover a traditional Bedouin village. On your arrival, you can enjoy rose water, authentic Arabic coffee, and dates. You will then have a chance to explore the Bedouin village, where houses are constructed using stones, wood, and woven goat hair.
At the village, you can chat with storytellers, see and pet farm animals, and also learn about the Bedouin style of hunting, which involves falcons and Saluki dogs. A falconry presentation also awaits you, and you can see the world’s fastest creatures in flight!
You will then have a chance to prepare your own Arabic breakfast, with the help of some guides, while the locals perform a traditional dance. Next up is an exciting wildlife safari on an air-conditioned Land Rover Defender, exploring the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. You can discover the native flora and fauna that were used by the local Bedouin people for their survival. Finally, you will go to the renowned Love Lakes and can take a walk around the attraction. This concludes the tour, and you will be dropped back to your hotel between 11:30 and 12:30 PM.
know before you go
- Operates on all days of the week.
- Pickup is between 6 AM & 6:30 AM.
- Drop-off is between 11:30 PM & 12:30 AM.
- Note: Due to a sudden increase in bookings and the limited capacity of 4x4 vehicles in the market, whenever there are more than 200 vehicles, other 4x4 vehicles such as Nissan Patrol and Toyota Sequoia besides regular Land Cruisers, will be used.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Since the ride is not smooth at all times, the safari is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Bathroom facilities are available during the tour.
- Since the Al Maha Resort does not allow children under the age of 10 inside the resort, this tour is not suitable for families who intend to bring infants on the safari.
Enjoy a traditional Emirati breakfast with foul, regag (Arabic bread), chabaab (pancakes), fruit platters and water, juice, tea and coffee. We also provide vegetarian and vegan meal options.
Children aged 5-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Urban Dubai, but not from any private residences.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.