Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Quad Biking
Enjoy the thrills of jumping over the golden dunes in the desert, dinner at a real Bedouin camp as well as an exciting ride on quad bikes!
- On this stunning desert safari, you will experience the thrill of bashing the dunes, quad biking and sand boarding at a traditional Bedouin camp
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding and henna painting
- Be entertained as dancers perform tanoura dance and fire show
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Desert dune bashing
- Quad biking
- Short Camel Ride
- Sand boarding
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Choose between 4x4 or coach transfer
- Shisha is no longer free due to the rise in COVID cases. It is available on a private basis and is chargeable (extra).
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You have the option to choose between a 4x4 vehicle pick up or a transfer by coach. The coach will pick you up from standard pick up locations such as Deira City Center (Day to Day store - main entrance), Burjuman Spinneys, LULU Market (behind Mall of Emirates), and Dragon Mart, while the 4x4 will pick you up from your residence. The pickups will be made between 2-3 PM.
Arrive at the desert and conquer the sands under the guidance of a professional. You will be able to bash the dunes in a 4x4 vehicle before you head to the quad biking section. However, quad biking is not available during the month of December.
After a quick session from the resident experts, you can give the quad bike a hand and drive over the sands. Follow that up with a session of sand boarding aboard available at the site.
You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where multiple desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting await you. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows.
With the day closing, you will be led to a delectable buffet prepared at the venue. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end of your experience.
know before you go
Depending upon the pickup location, you will be picked up anytime between 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM (delays up to 4 PM can be expected during Ramadan). You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Your transfers will be on a shared basis. Therefore, slight delays in pickups and drop-offs should be expected.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- Please note that from 15th Dec - 5th Jan, coach + quad bikes will be available. All coach packages will accept quad biking. Only 4x4 SUVs with a quad bike will not available.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.