Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Live Entertainment
Embark on a classic desert adventure with this experience that lets you weave through the golden sand dunes of the Arabian Desert and lets you take in everyday life in a Bedouin camp!
- On this stunning desert safari, you will travel in a 4x4 vehicle to a traditional Bedouin camp where the thrills of bashing the dunes and sandboarding await you.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding and henna painting.
- Enjoy the night further as dancers perform belly dancing, tanoura dance, and fire show.
- Relax under the stars with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Dubai and Sharjah
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance (Not available during Ramadan)
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Short Camel ride
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- Arabic dress photo opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Optional stop for Quad Biking, which will be charged extra
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Enjoy a Stunning Desert Safari with Hassle-Free Transfers
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind. You have the option to choose between a 4x4 vehicle pick up or a transfer by coach. The coach will pick you up from standard pick-up locations such as Deira City Center (Day to Day store - main entrance), Burjuman Spinneys, LULU Market (behind Mall of Emirates), and Dragon Mart, while the 4x4 will pick you up from your residence in Dubai or Sharjah. Once you arrive at the desert, you will continue on a 4x4 irrespective of your initial choice of vehicle.
Partake in Several Desert Activities and Indulge in a Delectable Buffet
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding and henna hand painting. Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional Tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself. As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Explore the vast Arabian desert and make the most of your time in Dubai with this stunning desert safari experience! We're here to help you discover the best, with the best.
know before you go
- During the month of Ramadan, the following activities will not be operational: Belly Dance, liquor won't be served, and no entertainment activities. Tanura Show and Fire Show will be performed at desert camp.
- Pickup timings will be between 02:30pm-03:00pm.
- During Ramadan: pickup timings will be between 3:30pm - 4pm.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Guests can enjoy a stop for Quad Biking, which is optional and will be charged extra.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
- This experience is unsuitable for pregnant women.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
You will receive your desert safari voucher in an email. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE