Desert Safari with Adventure Activities, Entertainment & BBQ Dinner
Experience Al Awir desert with a dose of adventure in this red dunes safari with a quad bike ride included.
Great For: Budget Travellers | Adventure Enthusiasts | Fans of Emirati Entertainment
- Head to Al Awir, a tourist-favorite destination, for a Desert Safari with an exciting quad biking experience.
- Enjoy a hassle-free day with pick-up and drop-off in a fully air-conditioned car included in the ticket.
- Don’t skimp out on your hydration goal with unlimited refreshing drinks available on arrival at the campsite.
- Experience dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle, one of the most-liked activities in Desert Safaris, and a short camel ride.
- Get ready for an evening gala with 3 live entertainment shows.
- The activities and entertainment are sure to work up an appetite - tuck into delectable veg and non-veg dishes from the barbeque buffet.
- Choose a dune buggy experience or upgrade your ticket to include an extended dune bashing should you wish to switch things up.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- 20 mins quad bike (150 cc) experience
- Unlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, water, soft drinks)
- 15-20 mins dune bashing in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- Live belly dance
- Live Tanoura show
- Fire show
- BBQ buffet dinner with veg and non-veg dishes (menu here)
- Shisha smoking facility at the shisha corner (apple flavor)
- A short camel ride
- 20 mins dune buggy (optional)
Note: Quad biking is not included in the Dune Buggy ticket option.
- Sunset photographs by a professional photographer
- Shisha other than the apple flavor
- Dune buggy
- Henna painting
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Travel to the Desert Campsite in a 4x4 Vehicle
Enjoy a 2-hour drive to the desert campsite in a fully air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle. Once you arrive, you’ll be welcomed with refreshing drinks like tea, coffee, water, and soft drinks. Continue keeping yourself hydrated throughout the safari!
Dune Bashing and a Camel Ride Await
Get ready for an exciting dune-bashing experience. Hop into a 4x4 vehicle and go over the sand dunes near the campsite for around 20 mins. With an upgraded ticket, you can extend your session for a 40-45 mins dune bashing experience.
After dune bashing, you can unwind by exploring the camp at your own pace. You’ll find a corner dedicated to shisha where you can try apple-flavored shisha. What’s more - go camel riding on the desert sands for a short time and peek into the lives of nomads from the past!
Ride over the Desert on a Quad Bike
Challenge your friends to a quad bike race with this ticket. The 150 cc quad bike is perfect for kicks in the desert. You’ll get to ride the bike for 20 mins beside the camp in an allotted area. You can also enjoy a dune buggy experience should you wish to choose that ticket option.
Watch Entertainment Shows over a BBQ Dinner
The evening is a spectacle of 3 live entertainment shows along with a barbeque buffet with veg and non-veg treats.
- Belly dancing: Originating in Egypt, this art form has become a staple of Desert Safari experiences. Watch professionals dance to hypnotic Middle Eastern music with elaborate costumes.
- Tanoura show: Tanoura translates to “skirt” in English. Performers spin on the stage wearing heavy intricately designed and colorful skirts that will leave you mesmerized.
- Fire show: Are you in for an awe-inspiring experience? The show will begin once the sun sets and will feature jaw-dropping fire stunts.
Drive Back to the City
End your safari on a relaxing note as you are dropped back to your accommodation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Pick-up: 3pm - 3:30pm.
- Drop-off: 8:30pm - 9pm.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- Get insider information from the Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more).
- Strollers can be brought in the pick-up and drop-off vehicle only if this has been informed at the time of booking.
- Only guests aged 16 and above can take part in quad biking. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the quad bike.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off are included in the ticket price.
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.