BBQ Dinner & Live Entertainment with Desert Safari
Enjoy a pocket-friendly desert safari with classics like dune bashing, camel riding, live shows, and a BBQ dinner.
Great For: Visitors on a budget who want to experience desert safari essentials without breaking the bank.
- Experience all must-do desert safari activities on a budget with this ticket.
- Go dune bashing in Al Lahbab Desert for 15-20 mins and enjoy a short camel ride.
- The desert campsite will have activities like henna painting and a shisha smoking facility.
- Enjoy 3 entertaining live shows and a barbeque dinner in the evening.
- With pick-up and drop-off to your place of accommodation included, you don't have to worry about arranging transport for this experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Dubai and Sharjah
- 15-20 mins dune bashing
- A short camel ride
- Small henna painting
- Shisha in the designated corner (not on the table)
- Welcome refreshments
- Sandboarding at the designated area
- Barbeque dinner (veg and non-veg)
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and fire show
- Separate restrooms for men and women
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get Hassle-Free Transfers
2:30 pm onwards
This ticket includes pick-up and drop-off services from Dubai and Sharjah. The drive from your place of accommodation to the desert will take around 1.5 hours.
The First Stop: Dune Bashing and Camel Ride
You'll stop at Lahbab desert for classic desert activities. Drive over the shape-shifting sands in a vehicle at high speeds during a 15 mins dune bashing experience. Also, you can go for a short camel ride.
Head to the Desert Campsite
Next, you'll travel to the desert campsite. You'll be offered welcome drinks like tea and coffee. Here, a couple of activities are lined up for you. Get a small henna painting on your hand and visit the designated area for smoking shisha.
Enjoy Live Entertainment and a BBQ Dinner
Your evening will begin with 3 live shows. Artists will begin by performing stunts and tricks with fire during the fire show. The Tanoura show will have you admiring the elaborate traditional costumes of the performers. Listen to middle eastern tunes as you watch a charming belly dancing performance. Once you've worked up an appetite, you can dig into veg and non-veg treats from the barbeque dinner.
know before you go
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Get insider information from the Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more).
1 Oct to 31 Mar: 2pm - 3pm
1 Apr to 30 Sep: 2:30pm - 3:30pm