Premium Red Dunes Safari with Sandboarding, Entertainment & BBQ Dinner
Embark on a red dune desert safari including pick-up and drop-offs. Enjoy desert activities like dune bashing and sandboarding and visit the Al Khayma Camp for a delicious barbecue dinner.
Great For: Thrill-Seekers | Classic Desert Safari | Foodies
- Delight in a dune bashing experience in the red dunes of Al Lahbab desert, and take a shot at sandboarding.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of soft drinks at the Al Khayma Camp, after being welcomed with Arabic coffee, sweets, and dates.
- Indulge in quintessential desert activities like camel riding, Shisha smoking, henna painting, and donning Arabian costumes.
- Lose yourself in the spectacles of a Tanoura dance performance, a fire show, and a Khaliji-style dance show.
- Partake of a sumptuous barbecue dinner, along with a taste of local desserts, either with self-service or served at the table.
- Avail transfers to and from the desert for hassle-free transportation.
- Opt for the quad biking ticket option if you're looking for some self-driven fun!
- Pick-up and drop-off in a shared AC 4x4 vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- 30-45 mins dune bashing in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- Short camel ride (can be repeated)
- Camel feeding
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Sunset photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies
- Falcon experience
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavor) in the Shisha Area
- Tanoura, fire show, and belly dance Khaliji style
- BBQ dinner with veg and non-veg options (open buffet or VIP service)
- Quad biking (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dune buggy
- Quad biking
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Depart for the Lahbab Desert in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle
After being picked up by the Safari Captain, a 60-minute drive will take you to the desert. On the way, you will learn about Dubai's humble origins and trendsetting innovations.
Your first stop in the desert will be a rest area. Enjoy a 25-minute break before your safari experience begins to rest or make use of the bathroom facilities. If you so wish, go for an optional quad bike ride.
Experience the Thrill of Dune Bashing and Sandboarding
The adventure begins in earnest after the break. Spend the next 30-45 minutes bashing dunes on the silken sands of the Lahbab. For an extra dose of adrenaline, take a gander at sandboarding - go all the way up to a top of a sand dune and slide all the way down on a sandboard.
You can also opt to experience some sand tromping fun on a quad bike instead.
Head to the Al Khayma Desert Camp
Make your way to the desert camp, where you will be welcomed with Qahwa (Arabic coffee), Gaymat (sweets), and dates. An unlimited supply of drinks is at your disposal.
Get Ready for Camel Riding, Live Entertainment, and More at the Desert Camp
Commit yourself to enjoying the classic desert experiences such as camel riding and henna painting. You can even get an Arabic makeover as you try on Kandura and Abaya - Arabian clothes for men and women. Don't miss out on a meeting with the Falcon expert, and pose for a picture with the regal bird.
Evening entertainment comes in the form of 3 delightful shows that will take you close to the Middle Eastern arts and culture - a Tanura dance show, a fire show, and a belly dance Khaliji style show after the barbecue dinner and tasting of local desserts. You can choose between a self-service open buffet or a VIP food service wherein the staff will serve the meal at your table.
As a final treat, the camp will be completely switched off, casting the camp in a wonderful desert night ambiance. Gaze at the night sky and soak in the peaceful atmosphere.
Have a Relaxed Drop-Off
Enjoy your journey back to your drop-off location.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Winter (Oct to Apr): 1:45pm - 2:15pm.
- Summer (May to Sep): 2:30pm - 3pm.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience. Head to the checkout page for more information.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid) and for Dubai Airport Holiday Inn hotel only. Private transfers can be arranged from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali with an additional fee to be paid directly to the local operator in Dubai.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.
ratings & reviews
During the month of EID, there will be no ladies khaliji dance, music, and alcohol as per the law of the UAE