Morning Camel Safari
Take part in a morning desert safari in Dubai, and experience the many unique attractions that the desert has to offer. Drive through the desert in a 4WD, hitch a ride on a camel, sandboard on the dunes, watch a falcon show, and finally, enjoy an Arabic breakfast, complete with coffee and dates. Head to the deserts near Dubai for this one-of-a-kind experience!
- Experience the desert in a powerful 4WD-vehicle.
- Ride a camel and learn why these peaceful creatures have been used as transportation in such an environment, and enjoy desert dune bashing & sand boarding too.
- Tuck into a sumptuous spread of Arabic coffee, dates and an Arabic breakfast.
- Watch a unique falcon show, showcasing the UAE's national bird.
- With guides available to ensure your experience goes without a hitch, you will have a lovely experience at the desert
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Desert dune drive
- Camel ride and sand boarding
- Arabic coffee, dates, and breakfast
- Falcon show
- Shisha pipe
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours before the Safari date for a full refund.
It is undeniable that the first image you see when you think of Dubai is that of a modern oasis amidst a sea of sand. On this desert safari, you will be picked up from your hotel and leave the city behind as you head to the Arabian Desert, which boasts of spectacular landscapes and pristine sand dunes. You will be driven to the location where the safari will take place in a 4WD vehicle.
Camel Rides, Falcon shows, Breakfast and much more!
After reaching the desert, you will first make a stop to watch a fascinating Falcon show and then interact with the falconer to learn more about the UAE's national bird. From here your rugged 4WD heads off-road onto soft sand dunes and the wilderness, to reach the Desert Campsite. You will be welcomed at the camp to experience a traditional welcome with 'Gahwa', Arabic coffee and delicious dates. Then, you can enjoy camel rides and sandboarding, as well as partake of the 'Shisha', a traditional Arabic water pipe. Finally, you can tuck into a delicious Arabic breakfast spread and stretch your legs out on the dunes, before getting back into the vehicle for a pleasant ride back into the city. Truly a great way to invigorate your senses with plenty of fun, food, and sun.
Remember to take your cameras along to capture these many lovely moments.
Please note: If you are visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June - September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 - 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend that you take adequate precaution against the heat, especially during off-road tours and overnight stays in the desert.
know before you go
- Desert Safari involves off-road driving across sand dunes as well as off-road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problem, or children up to 5 years of age
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place daily, and lasts for approximately 4 hours.
The Pickup time is between 06:00 AM and 06:30 AM approximately, and the pickup location is your hotel in Dubai
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children from 5-12 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 115 AED until 30th April 2019.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jacket may be needed for the winter months. Good quality sunglasses and hats are also recommended. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.