Evening Camel Safari
Take in the pleasures of life in a Bedouin camp and indulge in an hour long camel ride to feel like a true Emirati!
- On this stunning desert safari, you will have the opportunity to partake in a desert caravan where you get to ride camels for one hour and experience the mode of traveling that has been used by people since the early days
- Head over to a Bedouin camp and experience a wide variety of desert activities such as sand boarding, henna hand painting and sheesha smoking
- Be entertained as dancers present a show of Belly dances, Tanoura dance and Haridi dance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- 1-hour camel ride
- Bedouin-style camping
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Belly dance
- Tanoura dance
- Haridi dance
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
super flexible cancellation policy
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
your experience <br>
Get picked up from your hotel in a 4x4 and head out to the Arabian Desert leaving the city behind. Be amazed at the sudden change of scenery as the buildings give way to sand and rocks. The scenery is truly unique and stunning.
Camels have been given many names. Amongst them are the Rolls Royce of the desert and the ship of the desert. Their abilities to travel far distances for a long time without food and water made these wonderful creatures an indelible part of the Arabic tradition.
You will be able to experience a traditional, caravan-style ride across the desert aboard a camel. Experience how people in the early days crossed the deserts to travel between emirates on camels before you head over to a Bedouin camp.
After the camel ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities await you. Here, you will be able to experience such as sand boarding, henna hand painting and shisha smoking.
There will also be a host of pretty and talented dancers adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening with traditional fire shows, Tanoura, belly dancing and a Haridi dance.
know before you go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
- Hotel pick-up will be 90 minutes before the tour time
- Pick-up from any hotel in Dubai except Jebel Ali, Discovery Gardens & Bab Al Shams