Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
Take a cruise down Dubai Creek, the lifeline of Dubai that flows through Deira and Bur Dubai. Gently cruise past some of Dubai's glittering landmarks, taking in stunning sights of Dubai landmarks such as the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed's House and Heritage Village.
- Get hassle-free transfers from your place of residence and go to the departing jetty on the Dubai Creek (optional).
- Take a 1-hour cruise on a modern dhow in Dubai Creek.
- Enjoy the marvelous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Creek.
- Refresh yourself with mineral water and soft drinks on the cruise.
- Dubai Creek Cruise
- Audio commentary
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Hotel Transfers (optional)
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Once you arrive at the pier, you will board your dhow and embark on an hour-long sightseeing cruise of Dubai Creek. The dhows in which the cruises take place have also evolved with time. From small sailing boats to modern cruising vessels, these dhows provide the best of comfort and luxury in the waters of Dubai. Cruising through the heart of Dubai is one of the best ways to experience Dubai.
As you cruise down Dubai Creek, you will be able to view luxury yachts, 'Abras' (water taxis), modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed’s House, the Chamber of Commerce and the Heritage Village. Cruising Dubai Creek not only brings you closer to Dubai’s pulse but also shows you an important aspect of Dubai’s history and heritage. The cruise also features pre-recorded commentary in English, providing interesting information on Dubai and Khor Dubai. You will be able to experience the comfort that Dubai stands for and get closer to the city’s past as well. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a cruising for an hour.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has two variants: With and Without Hotel Transfers.
- If you choose to be transferred to the docking area from your hotel, feel free to opt for the Hotel Transfer Variant.
- However, if you choose the variant without transfers, you must proceed straight to the ticket redemption point.
This is an hour-long cruise that departs daily, multiple times throughout the day. Dhow cruise departure times are 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM.
It is best to be dressed casually for this cruise. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up or at the boarding point, depending on your ticket type.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- If you've chosen the option of hotel transfers, please provide the name of your hotel while booking.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
Ticket Redemption Point
- If you've chosen the option 'without hotel transfers,' redeem your ticket at Al Seef.
- Address: 6 D84 - Al Hamriya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The bus stop nearest to the ticket redemption point is 'Heritage Village,' a mere 5-minute walk away. Catch bus #F70 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.