Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise
what you get
- Evening Desert Safari (with hotel pickup) on the 1st day
- Dhow Dinner Cruise (with hotel pickup) on the 2nd day
Evening Desert Safari
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Get hassle-free transfers from your hotel and go to the departing jetty on the Dubai Marina.
- Enjoy a royal welcome from the affable staff with a welcome drink, fresh towels, Arabic dates, and coffee.
- Cruise down the luxurious Dubai Marina coastline in a two-hour relaxing cruise.
- Feast on a 3-course international buffet dinner.
- Enjoy the marvelous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Marina.
- Listen to peaceful Arabic music as you gently cruise down the canal.
Enjoy two of the most in-demand activities in the city with this two-day combo that lets you experience desert life like the Bedouins do and allows you to enjoy a delectable meal as you cruise in a traditional Dhow while you take in the sights of the city at night.
Evening Desert Safari
You will be picked up in a 4x4 and driven straight past the dominating buildings leaving the city behind into the heart of the Lahbab desert.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes. After your drive, you can relax in a traditional Bedouin camp and further participate in activities such as camel riding, unlimited shisha, and henna painting.
As the evening progresses, you will be entertained by traditional tanoura dance and fire shows, 2 different forms of belly dancing and a horse show. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
Finally, end your day with a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Dhow Dinner Cruise
Your Dubai Marina dhow cruise will begin at your hotel. You will be picked up and transported straight to the pier from where the cruise departs. You will be greeted by the friendly staff who welcome you with fresh dates and Arabic coffee on your arrival. After the warm welcome, you will board the luxurious dhow and embark on your dinner cruise down Dubai Marina.
As you cruise down Dubai Marina, you will be able to view the exclusive Dubai Marina residences, multiple five-star hotels with their amazing architecture, The Dubai Marina Yacht Club Promenade, Dubai Marina Mall and even the Palm Jumeirah. The dinner is in the form of a 3-course continental buffet with a wide range of dishes to choose from. As you enjoy your dinner, traditional Arabic music will be played for your entertainment. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 2-hour cruise and you will then be dropped at your hotel.
No alcohol will be served from November 8, 5.30 PM to November 9, 6.30 PM on occasion of Birth of Prophet Mohammed
know before you go
Pick Up Timings
Desert Safari - Pick up between 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Premium Safari - Pick up between 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Dinner in Desert - Pick up between 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
- There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
- Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise happens on two different days.
- Due to EID AL ADHA, there will be no entertainment and no serving of alcoholic beverages on 19th and 20th of August.
- During the month of EID there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol as per the law of UAE