Don’t miss out on the chance to wakeboard your way through the shimmering waters of the Persian Gulf and wake the daredevil inside you. The rider is securely towed behind a running motorboat and will be given clear instructions before the experience, so first-timers needn’t worry.
- Get briefed by a professional instructor about the rules and regulations to follow while wakeboarding.
- Ride the surface of the water and perform small wakeboarding tricks behind the boat.
- You may choose a timespan between 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes to wakeboard.
What to Expect
Home to a variety of adventure sports, there is no doubt that Dubai makes for the perfect holiday destination for visitors of all kinds. One such adventurous water sport is wakeboarding, an activity that closely resembles snowboarding. Unlike snowboarding, however, wakeboarding can be experienced all year round.
In wakeboarding, the rider is perched onto a board and then towed behind a running motorboat. They travel up to speeds of 30 miles per hour! While riding the surface of the water, the rider is free to perform wakeboarding tricks and have a good time. This is one of the many activities Dubai offers that combines sightseeing and entertainment in a colorful manner.
If you’ve never wakeboarded before, fret not, for the dedicated instructors will give you all the information you need beforehand. Riders will also be provided with a lifejacket for safety purposes.
In your next step of booking, you’ll have to choose between the three timeframe options:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
- Professional English-speaking instructor
- Speedboat ride
Know Before You Go
4 hours of FREE Parking in JBR is offered with these tickets. Validation to be done in the SEABREEZE Center in JBR.
• The tour starts daily at 9 AM.
• There are slots available every hour between 9 AM and 6:30 PM.
• All participants must know how to swim.
• Up to 6 guests will be permitted to do the activity with the same boat.
• Passengers must be at least 9 years old. If they are minors, they must have written approval from their guardians permitting them to partake in this activity.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel the ticket up to 48 hours before the tour for a full refund.
Your Wakeboarding mobile ticket will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your ticket on your mobile phone, with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Kindly ensure you arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Water Adventure, Dubai (Jumeirah Beach Resident Jbr).
Take bus 8, 84, or N55. Get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2 bus station. The meeting point is a 7-minute walk from here.
Take tram 11 and get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram station. The meeting point is a 3-minute walk from here.
Take waterbus BM1 and get off at the Marina Promenade Waterbus Station. The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from here.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.