Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Tickets + Free Shuttle
Cool off from the sun and enjoy 40+ water-based rides and slides at Yas Waterworld!
- Dare to brave over 40 rides, slides, and attractions across four different thrill levels!
- Enjoy family fun at The Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide.
- Hop on the Bandit Bomber, a 550m long rollercoaster with water guns, lasers, and water effects!
- Kick back and relax as you cool off in the lazy, winding Al Raha River.
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Yas Waterworld has over 40 rip-roaring rides. Five of these have never before been seen in a water park. Split across four zones according to their intensity, these rides promise something for everyone. For high thrills with your family, hop on the Falcons Falaj, the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster. If you want to take things up a notch, surf on the Bubble Barrel, the world’s largest surfable wave sheet. As you can imagine, heart in the mouth takes on a near-literal meaning here! You could also scream your way down as you slide from the height of a mountaintop on the region's tallest speed slide (Jebel Drop) or drop straight down a high-intensity looping slide (Liwa Loop). Needless to say, it’s exhilarating once you find the courage to breathe again!
Chill-seekers can relax on sunbeds at Amwaj Beach or lay back and float around over 300m of the lazy Al Raha River. Once you've worked up an appetite, head over to the cafe-style snack bars or butler-serviced beach cabanas to fuel up (and start again!).
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- Guests will be subject to mandatory facial scan screening and thermal screening on entry.
- Certain rides, slides, and experiences are modified to operate with reduced capacity.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- For individuals who are fully vaccinated, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- This ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket.
- Tickets are not valid for Ladies Days, Ladies Nights, other special ticketed events, or other blackout dates.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
Rides and Attractions Updates
The following rides are unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
The following rides are unavailable on Thu: - Yadi Yas - Liwa Loop - Bubbles Barrel - Pearl Diving Experience - VR Experience
The following rides are unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
- Daily: from 10am - 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective attractions.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Al Maha St / Ferrari World West, a 16-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses #102 and #216 will bring you here.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.