Wilsons Promontory Cruises
Explore the spectacular granite coastline of Wilsons Promontory National Park, aboard one of the world’s first, custom built amphibious boats.
- Travel in a boat designed for comfort and safety.
- Be awed by the rugged beauty of the southernmost tip of mainland Australia.
- Learn about the local history from an expert guide.
- Discover the rich wildlife of the Wilsons Promontory Marine National Park.
- See the eerie facade of Skull Rock, and visit some incredible islands.
- 3-hour cruise
- Live, English-speaking guide
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy a ride on one of the world's first, custom built amphibious boats built with a focus on comfort and safety while cruising waters. A host of pristine beaches and granite rock formations await you on this cruise. Admire the raw, rugged beauty of the coastline as discover The Glennies, Anderson Islets, and Anser Island. Some stars of the cruise are the prehistoric boulders of Mount Oberon and the stunning yet eerie granite monolith of Skull Rock. As you get closer to the rock sculpted by the waves, you will understand just why it is named so.
You will also see the beautiful South Point, mainland Australia’s southernmost tip, cruise in the waters of the Bass Strait, and see Victoria’s first marine national park. Take the chance to spot unique wildlife above and below the waters of the Wilsons Promontory Marine National Park, including seals, dolphins, migrating whales, and the nesting areas of the White Bellied Sea Eagle.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 11 AM
- Wearing warm clothing is recommended.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Service animals are allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. In case of cancellation due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 3-16, as well as families with 2 adults + 2 children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at: Tidal River Open Air Cinema. The ticketing office is located in the same building.
- The tour will commence from this location.
- Address: Tidal River VIC 3960, Australia.
It is recommended to take a local taxi or private car due to the limitation of public transportation.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.