Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise Tickets with Piano Battle Show
Enjoy a romantic Valentine's Day cruise with a delicious dinner spread in the Queen of the Danube. Watch an exciting Piano Battle Show on the luxurious catamaran boat too!
- Celebrate Valentine's Day on a romantic 4-course dinner cruise on the Danube.
- Sit back and relax in a luxury catamaran as you savor Hungarian specialties.
- Admire the sparkling skyline of Budapest from its waters on a romantic evening.
- Listen to a live piano show from your private candlelit table.
- Get an exclusive Valentine's gift box that contains Strawberry Champagne, a red rose, and 2 heart-shaped chocolates.
- Choose the Window Seating ticket for a marvelous view of the city from a cozy table.
- Upgrade your ticket to get unlimited drinks during the 3-hour cruise.
- 3 hours sightseeing cruise
- 4-course candlelit dinner
- Live piano show
- Gift package (1 red rose, strawberry champagne & 2 heart-shaped chocolates in boxes)
- Private table
- Window seating (optional)
- Unlimited drinks (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the romance of Budapest on Valentine's Day during this 3-hour dinner cruise. Glide down the Danube in a comfortable catamaran with a private candlelit table reserved for you. You'll enjoy a 4-course dinner that includes some of Hungary's renowned dishes. A gift box will be waiting for you at your table, specially curated with delicious Strawberry Champagne, a red rose, and 2 heart-shaped chocolates.
During the cruise, you'll also get to listen to an entertaining Piano Battle Show. With excellent music in the background and a stunning view of the city, this cruise is sure to make your Valentine's evening one to remember. You have the option to upgrade your ticket to include window seating for a cozier experience that gives you access to exceptional views of Budapest. Additionally, you can also opt to get unlimited drinks for the duration of your cruise.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Jane Haining rakpart, Dock 11.
- Address: Vigado square, Dock 11, 1052, Budapest.
- Landmark: next to Elizabeth Bridge.
- The closest bus stop is Március 15. tér. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #5, #7, 8E, and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Vörösmarty tér. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros M1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Március 15. tér. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams #3, 2M to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.