Old Town Lisbon Cruise
- Take to the waters of Lisbon for a picturesque sailboat cruise on the Tagus River.
- This is a great chance to see Lisbon's renowned landmarks from a different perspective.
- Pass by the Monument to the Discoveries, the Estrela Basilica, the 25th of April Bridge, and more.
- In the Old Town, notice the Castle of São Jorge, the statue of Christ the King, the Vasco de Gama Bridge, etc.
- Your knowledgeable skipper on board will give you historical insight and context.
- Drink in views of Lisbon's grandest sights, all from the comfort of the sailboat.
- 2-hr cruise along Tagus River
- Small-group tour
- Friendly & co-operative crew
- Welcome drink
- Live commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
When you've done enough sightseeing on land, hit the waters of Lisbon for a change of pace. Board a beautiful sailboat and channel through the waters of River Tagus for a remarkable sightseeing experience. Famous attractions come into view, such as the Age of Discovery and impressively-engineered bridges. As you sail out from the medieval port of Belem into the Tagus river estuary, you'll notice the Monument to the Discoveries. Sail beneath the 25th of April Bridge before the dome of the Estrela Basilica catches your eye. You've now reached Lisbon's Old Town. Both shores of the river are peppered with iconic landmarks, like the Castle of São Jorge, the statue of Christ the King, the Vasco de Gama Bridge, and more. Listen to the live commentary on board that will give you fascinating historical context about the wondrous sights that surround you.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart) as much as possible.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children must wear a life jacket at all times. This is not mandatory but is strongly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min prior to cruise time.
Children aged 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Operates every day, all year round.
- Weekdays: At 11 AM & 2 PM.
- Weekends: At 10 AM & 2 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- Make your way to Palmayachts - Lisbon Boat Tours Office.
- Show your e-voucher to our crew at Gate 1 where the check-in takes place.
- Address: Doca de Belém - Gate 1, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal.
- It is right next to the Monument to the Discoveries- Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
- The closest bus stop is Estação Fluvial Belém, a 10-min walk to the office.
- Bus #728 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.