Indulge in a breathtaking sightseeing adventure aboard Sydney’s premier sightseeing fleet. Gander at the famous sightseeing spots of the city from the comfort of your cruise ship with spacious open decks.
- Witness the iconic tourist attractions of Harbour City as you unwind on a 90-minute long cruise.
- Learn more about the history and culture of Sydney as you listen to the expert-guided commentary accessible through your smartphone.
- Your cruise is equipped with a spacious outdoor deck, perfect for sightseeing the picturesque views of Harbour City.
- Beverages and light snacks would be available onboard the cruise for purchase.
- Entry to the cruise
- Access to commentary app
- Free WiFi onboard
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Witness Harbour City from across the harbour as you set sail on this 90-minute cruise. Get a splendid view of the stunning Opera House, Harbour Bridge, the playgrounds of the rich and famous and the natural beauty of the harbour foreshore from the deck of Sydney’s premier sightseeing fleet.
Have a jolly good time as you gander at the mesmerizing city of Sydney from your cruise and spot the iconic landmarks. Your cruise is complete with an open and spacious deck, perfect for sightseeing and clicking amazing pictures. So keep your phones and cameras ready! Onboard, you can access the guide commentary app and free WiFi. Light snacks and beverages will also be available on the cruise for purchase.
Book your tickets now for this wonderful sightseeing experience to witness the beauty of all of Sydney from the comfort of the deck of your cruise.
know before you go
- The cruise has flexible boarding with up to 5 departure options.
- To make changes in your departure point or time please inform 24 hours prior to your departure.
- Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun: 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Darling Harbour.
- Address: The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Landmark: Darling Harbour.
- The closest bus stop is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 252261 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.