Dolphin & Scenic Marine Cruise from Perth
Enjoy a short day trip from Perth as you embark on a scenic dolphin-watching marine cruise along the Mandurah estuary.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Mandurah estuary.
- Watch dolphins, exotic birds, and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Learn about the history of the region and its wildlife from your expert guide.
- English-speaking driver and tour guide
- Live commentary on the cruise
- Hot coffee or tea on the cruise
- Entry to Mandurah Cruises
- Entry to Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get ready for a memorable day cruising along the gorgeous Mandurah Estuary on a scenic dolphin-watching marine cruise. Once you reach Mandurah, hop on to your cruise boat to begin your tour of the waterway. Sit back and relax as you take in spectacular views of the Ocean Marina before you enter the Peel Inlet and estuary. You will spot some marvelous luxury homes as you begin your cruise towards Mandurah.
As your cruise continues, you will begin to spot wild dolphins in the water. The waters are shallow so you get a close look at dolphins in their natural habitat as they play, eat, and rest. Above are the wetlands of Creery with over 130 species of birds. Your tour guide will tell you interesting facts about all the wildlife while you relax and observe nature at its finest.
Afternoon departures get extra time on the cruise plus a stop at a local fish and chip shop. This stop is not included in the price of the tour.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This cruise is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- This cruise operates in all weather conditions, so please make sure you dress appropriately.
- As Mandurah's dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, they are not guaranteed to be seen.
- This cruise requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is canceled due to the minimum number not being met, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
Mon - 10:30am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at Mandurah Cruises.
- Address: 73 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Mandurah Tce Before Hackett St, which is within a 1-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Bus #588 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.