Budapest: Danube Lunch Cruise & Live Music with Optional Transfers
Spend a laidback Budapest afternoon with three of the best things to give you company: delicious Hungarian food, an international crowd and the stunning beauty of the Danube panorama!
- Journey through Europe’s second-largest river, the Danube and admire the beautiful city of Budapest
- Admire the top attractions of the city along the way, including the Hungarian Parliament and St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Feast on a delicious lunch buffet that includes a wide variety of Hungarian food and enjoy the live music on board
- Sip on wine, soda or soft drinks on the top deck of the boat and stunning views of the city
- For a hassle-free experience, choose the option that offers hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Set out on a memorable journey from the heart of Budapest, all through the mighty blue Danube river. Your boarding point is near the Chain Bridge, known for being the first permanent bridge built across the Danube. From there, you will cruise past iconic locations such as the Hungarian Parliament, St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Great Market Hall. Make sure to chow down on delicious Hungarian food straight out of Chef Peter Molnarka’s kitchen as you take in the sights and turn around ahead of Margaret Island.
Once you reach the hilly Buda side, you will get to see the majestic Buda Castle, as well as the over 1,000-year-old Matthias Church, that is perched atop Castle Hill. Sit back and enjoy the visual treats of all that you see as you sample food from the packed buffet tables. Don’t forget to leave some space for dessert!
Throughout the 90-minute duration of the cruise, you will sail under 6 bridges that span the river Danube. Sip on Hungarian wines on board or try soft drinks and sodas as you savor the spectacular view from the top decks of the boats! Clink your glasses and unwind, as you gradually touch down next to the Pest side of the Chain Bridge.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Lunch & Live Music Cruise Only
- Lunch & Live Music Cruise With Transfers
- Daily, 2 PM to 3:30 PM
- Boarding time is at 1:30 PM
Ages 6yrs and below, and college students enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Check your mobile voucher for the exact details of your boarding point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout