1-Hour Evening Vistula River Cruise
Enjoy a one-hour cruise on the Vistula River. Admire Krakow from this vantage point, while enjoying the sound of waves and the breath of brisk wind!
- Enjoy a cruise on the Vistula River and dodge the crowds present at most sightseeing tours in Krakow.
- Admire top highlights of the city, like the Wawel Castle and Kazimierz.
- Make your way past Przegorzały Castle on Wolski Forest hills, as well as the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec.
- One-hour night cruise on the Vistula river
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Hop aboard a cruise and make your way westward on the Vistula River, the lifeblood of Poland. Along the way, you will get to see highlights of Krakow and its surrounding areas. The 60-minute journey will take you past the city's lesser-known locations, including the 15th-century Camaldolese Hermit Monastery. Starting from the Old Town, weave your way through the Wawel Royal Castle and sail downriver to areas that most tourists usually don't get the chance to see during their time in Krakow.
know before you go
Daily at 8pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the harbor next to Arkadia Bargue, at the bottom of the Wawel Hill where the dragon statue is.
- Meet at the lower level, which can be reached by walking down the steps.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest tram stop is Orzeszkowej, which is located about 10 minutes away by walk. Catch tram #18, 22, 52, or 62 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.