Bateaux Mouches : Dinner Cruise with Live Music
Experience one of the most romantic dinners as you cruise on the River Seine. Your meal is accompanied by live music, making for one of the most magical experiences as you savour the lovely sights that Paris has to offer.
- Travel upstream along the River Seine, towards the beautiful Notre Dame de Paris.
- You will pass by the Town Hall, the Conciergerie, and the Louvre Museum. After passing by the Paris Mint, you will get a close-up of the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The cruise will also take you close to the National Assembly and the Musée d’Orsay.
Discover Some of the Most Famous Sights in Paris
You will be able to see a number of iconic landmarks of Paris from one of the most unique vantage points, from the River Seine. The cruise will begin at the Bateaux-Mouches pier. It is situated close to Pont de l’Alma. The boat will leave the pier and begin to sail up-stream towards the Notre Dame de Paris. The Louvre Museum, the Conciergerie and the Town Hall will be some of the famous sights that you will be able to see at this point.
Get Close-Up Views of Iconic Landmarks
The boat will go all the way to to the Arab World Institute at which point it will take a turn. You will pass through the Paris Mint or the Monnaie, and glide down a narrow arm of the Seine River between the Left Bank and the Ile de la Cité. This will give you a spectacular close-up view of the Cathedral of Notre Dame. The boat will continue to sail beside the Musée d’Orsay as well as the National Assembly, and towards the Eiffel Tower.
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner
You are sure to have one of the most fascinating experiences with lovely live music and an extensive menu to pick from.
- Cruise on the Seine river in an air-conditioned dinner boat
- Authentic French cuisine
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- A stunning sight of some of Paris’ iconic buildings lit up brilliantly at night.
- Free parking at the departure point
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- The tour runs on all days of the week.
- The boarding starts at 5:30 PM. The cruise is set to depart at 5:50 PM.
- You will return to the harbor at 7:15 PM
- The duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below the age of four will be admitted free of cost.
- Children aged between 4 and 12 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket rate.
Formal dress code; jacket and tie is appreciated.
- Duck foie gras, toasted baguettine
- Thinly sliced salmon, Belgian endive salad
- Pumpkin cream soup with chestnut shavings and croutons
- Free-range chicken suprême with roasted new potatoes and mushroom cream sauce
- Fillet of sea bream, sauteed carrots and fennel, cilantro sauce
- Potato gnocchi in tomato mushroom cream sauce with crispy vegetables
Cheese or desserts
- Selection of two French cheeses
- Yuzu passion fruit ice cream pastry
- Praline fondant cake with vanilla custard cream
- Milk chocolate delight, peanut crisp
- Tea or Coffee
- (1 bottle for 2 persons) Agneau or Mouton Cadet
- 1 bottle of Evian (75 cl) for 2 persons or 1 soft drink (25 cl) for 1 person
(Any supplementary order will be at additional cost)
- Cod in flaky crust
- Free-range chicken suprême with potato gnocchi
- Milk chocolate delight, peanut crisp
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Bateaux Mouches Seine Dinner Cruise with Wine ticket voucher shortly. No need to print. Just state your order number with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Bateaux-Mouches Pier, Pont del Alma 1 Port de la Conference, 75008 Paris, France
- By Subway: Get off at Alma-Marceau using line 9
- By Bus: Get off at Alma-Marceau using buses 72, 42, 80, 63 and 92.
The ticket is valid only for the day and time of the booking.