Skip The Line Tickets: "Dimitrie Gusti" National Village Museum
- The "Dimitrie Gusti" Village Museum promises a time capsule-like experience.
- Explore one of Europe's oldest and biggest museums of its kind.
- Be surrounded by houses, churches, and mills dating back to the 16th century.
- Hop from one exhibit to the other, gasping at the unique collections across 80 exhibits.
- Walking through this outdoor village museum, exploring all regions of Romania.
- Don't forget to click pictures with the 18th-century wooden churches as your backdrop.
- Buy hand-painted easter eggs to take home with you as souvenirs.
- Skip-the-line entry into "Dimitrie Gusti" National Village Museum
- Guided tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Step back in time at Bucharest's "Dimitrie Gusti" National Village Museum, one of the oldest and largest museums of its kind in Europe. This experience offers a unique collection of houses, inns, mills, and churches, dating all the way back to the 16th century. As you peruse these unique exhibits, feel like you're in eras bygone. Hop from house to house, discovering geographical regions as you do. Sit at the local pub and try some local drinks, the way it was topped off centuries ago.
Don't forget to visit one of the most fascinating buildings in the Maramures Region, a wooden church from 1722. Parts of the original paintings are still visible from where you stand. An extension to the museum is the New Village, a newly-added addition with plenty to discover. Of course, no visit would be complete without hitting the local souvenir shop: their collection of hand-painted Easter eggs are simply irresistible!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Infants under 7yrs go for free, as long as they are accompanied by a paying adult.
- People with disabilities have free access too.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Some houses may not be open throughout the day.
- Free WiFi is available at the museum.
Daily from 9 AM - 5 PM (last admission at 4:30 PM).
25, 26 & 31 Dec, 1 & 2 Jan & Easter (first & second day).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: "Dimitrie Gusti" National Village Museum.
- Address: Şoseaua Pavel D. Kiseleff 28-30, București 011347, Romania.
- The closest bus stop is Muzeul Satului, a 2-min walk to the museum.
- Buses 131, 205, 331, 335 & N113 will get you here.
- The closest metro station is Aviatorilor, a 15-min walk to the museum.
- Metro Line M2 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.