Premium Overnight Desert Safari with Dinner & Breakfast at Al Khayma Camp
Experience the marvels of a desert safari, as you stay overnight at one of the most renowned Dubai desert campsites and catch the dazzling sunrise on the next morning! Indulge in numerous pastime activities at the Al Khayma camp, including Henna and an Arab makeover, making for an enjoyable evening away from the bustling city of Dubai. Savour a ravishing barbecue buffet dinner and catch some remarkable dance performances!
- Revel in an unforgettable dune bashing experience in the Arabian desert.
- Enjoy a laid-back experience, with an exclusive pick up and drop off service at your hotel in a comfortable 4 wheel-drive Land Cruiser!
- Drape on some traditional Arabian clothes, with a falcon by your side and feel like a true Emirati!
- Take a camel ride through the endless dunes of the Arabian desert, and admire the incredible landscape around you.
- Delight in a scrumptious barbecue buffet dinner, with a spread of local delicacies and international cuisines, fit for a king!
- Spend the night in the desert at the Al Khayma Camp in a typical Bedouin style, and sleep in a comfortable tent.
- Catch spectacular views of the desert sunrise during an early morning camel trek.
Relish a thrilling sandboarding and dune bashing adventure!
A 4WD Land Cruiser will pick you up from your hotel. Once you reach the Lahbab desert, you will take a 20-minute break before the dune drive. You will have the option to take a short but thrilling Quad bike ride over the dunes during this period. Next up is the exhilarating dune bashing trip for around 30 to 45 minutes, with the Land Cruiser sliding up and down the dunes for an adrenaline rush. You will also get a chance to try out the adventure sport of sandboarding. You will be given a wooden board, on which you have to balance yourself and glide down the sandhills. Once you have taken part in these 2 adventure activities, you will go into the Al Khayma Camp. The camp is in the Bedouin style and captures the atmosphere of Old Arabia very well. You will be led to your tent, where you can relax for a bit as you sip on some Qahwa, a fine Arabic coffee, and nibble on some sweets and fresh Arabian dates.
Explore the beautiful Bedouin-style camp
Next, take a desert ride on the back of a camel around the premises of the camp. If you are lucky, you might even catch sight of the sunset from a high dune. You will then return to the camp, where you can spend the time indulging in numerous activities. Dabble in henna paintings and get a chance to take a photo dressed as an Arab with a falcon by your side! Next up is a Tanoura dance performance. The array of colors on the skirts of the dancers is sure to leave you mesmerized. A ladies khaliji dance performance will follow, providing entertainment for the rest of the night. Concurrently, the barbecue buffet dinner will be open, and you can enjoy a vast spread of dishes from across the world. A campfire is arranged, guaranteeing a full-fledged desert life experience. As you sit by the fire, you can learn how to make Arabic tea and coffee. Intriguing desert stories and legends will follow, and in the pitch black darkness of the desert, you can see millions of constellations in the sky. You will then retire to your tent for the night.
Catch a beautiful view of the sunrise over the sand dunes of the Arabian Desert!
The next morning you will wake up 15 minutes before sunrise. A camel caravan will be waiting for you and you will go for a short trek, as a breathtaking view of the sunrise over the golden sand awaits you! The sight will look like it is out of a magazine, and it is a memory you will cherish forever! You will return to your camp for an Arabian Breakfast, and get ready to depart from this quaint place. You will then be dropped back to the pickup point, and thus conclude your overnight desert experience, with many beautiful memories to treasure forever!
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in a 4WD Land Cruiser
- Camel ride
- Dune bashing
- English speaking driver
- Henna paintings
- Snacks, water, and soft drinks
- Tanoura and ladies khaliji dance shows
- Quad bike and Dune Buggy at the desert
- Shisha is no longer free due to the rise in COVID cases. It is available on a private basis and is chargeable (extra)
Know Before You Go
- You will be picked up from your hotel if you live in one of the following areas - Deira, Business Bay, Al Barsha, Port Rashid cruise terminal, Bur Dubai, Al Barsha heights Tecom, Jumeirah, JLT, Marina and Jumeirah. Pick-up from other locations in Dubai is also possible on request, with an additional payment depending on the exact location.
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck pain, and infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed on this tour.
- On religious holidays, there will be no entertainment activities in the camp.
- Only a small handbag is allowed during the tour as it is not possible to keep big luggage in the vehicle during the Dunes Bashing
The tour is available on all days of the week at 2:15 PM (NOTE: Pickup time will be within the first 45 minutes of your booked time, and depends on your location. If there is any change you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or email.) The duration of the tour is 17 hours.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience for up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Premium Overnight Red Dune Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, BBQ & Breakfast at Al Khayma Camp mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Pick-up services are available for the following areas in Dubai:
- Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Business Bay, Trade Center, Al Barsha, Al Barsha heights Tecom, JLT, Palm Jumeirah and Marina. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel.
- Pickups are not available from Naif and Al Sabkha areas.
- Pickups from other areas of Dubai are possible on request for an additional cost depending on the location.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel is included in the ticket price.
The Premium Overnight Red Dune Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, BBQ & Breakfast at Al Khayma Camp ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.
During the month of EID, there will be no dance, music, and alcohol as per the law of the UAE