Platinum Heritage Dubai- Lake Desert Safari and Barbecue
- Explore the magnificent Qudra Lakes in a classic Land Rover Defender.
- See a diverse range of unique desert plants and animals in the conservation reserve.
- An expert guide will join you on this tour, keeping you company and answering your questions.
- Better understand the desert ecosystem as well as the local culture.
- Visit the iconic Love Lakes of Dubai and take a leisurely walk with your family and friends.
- Spend a relaxing evening at a private desert oasis nestled amongst the sand dunes.
- Relish a freshly made barbecue dinner along with some shisha.
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with pick-up and drop-off services from hotels in urban Dubai.
Your adventure begins with a short drive from urban Dubai to the breathtaking Al Qudra lakes in a classic Land Rover Defender. Although entry to the lakes is generally reserved only for local residents of Dubai, this tour gives you an opportunity to experience the magnificence of the Al Qudra lakes in person.
Your Conservation Guide, who will join you on the tour, will point out several fascinating species of animals that inhabit this vast reserve. With as many as 26 different reptile species, 9 mammal species, and flocks of flamingos numbering between 300 to 500, the lakes are a truly incredible sight to behold. It is also interesting to note that a whopping 158 of the 360 unique bird species are migratory in nature.
You will then continue on to Dubai’s iconic Love Lakes. Here, you can stop for a while, walk around the lakes, and click some photographs. Hop back into your Land Rover and head to a serene spot along the lake. On the way, you might get lucky and spot a herd of gazelle making their way through the desert at sunset. Sample some shisha and delight in an irresistible barbecue dinner as the stars begin to peep out from the inky canvas above. After a peaceful dinner under the stars, the vehicle will take you to the drop-off point in Dubai.
- Expert tour guide
- 4-course dinner
- Adventure pack (souvenir bag, refillable water bottle & a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf)
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
- Photos (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- This tour operates on Mon, Tue, Wed & Sun.
- Pickup: Between 2:30 PM & 4:30 PM.
- Drop-off: Between 9:30 PM & 11:30 PM.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Bathroom facilities are available at different points along the way during the tour.
- Since the pick-up time is dependent on sunset timings, it will be confirmed one day before the tour and communicated over email or phone.
- Hotel pickups are available from hotels in Urban Dubai, but not from any private residence.
- The temperature can be quite high in summer. Sunscreens, sunglasses, hats, and comfortable clothes are strongly recommended.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Urban Dubai, but not from any private residences.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.