Platinum Heritage Dubai- Conservation Drive with Breakfast at Al Maha
- Explore the vast desert landscape of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on a Range Rover.
- Learn about the desert ecosystem from your expert local conservation guide.
- See and photograph gazelles, desert monitors, the Arabian oryx and Gordon’s wildcat, among others.
- Visit the Royal lake, an oasis in the midst of the desert that serves as a sanctuary for migratory birds.
- Enjoy a delectable breakfast at the Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa.
- Get a free Sheila/Ghutra headscarf that you can wear on the tour and then take home.
- The ticket price includes pick-up and drop-off at several hotels in urban Dubai.
Head out on a riveting adventure to explore the vast desert ecosystem of the UAE’s largest national park in a luxury Range Rover. Since its inception in 2002, the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR) has contributed heavily to the protection of innumerable plant and animal species that are unique to the desert wilderness.
You will be accompanied by a professional conservation guide on this tour. As you spot an array of fascinating animals such as the Arabian oryx, gazelles, and desert monitors, your guide will give you an overview of the conservation efforts being made to save some of these species from extinction. The flocks of migratory birds at the Royal lake provide ample photo opportunities during the safari. Keep an eye out for particularly rare species such as the Arabian wildcat, more popularly known as Gordon’s wildcat.
After the safari, your Range Rover will take you to a luxury resort nestled in the midst of this sprawling nature reserve - the Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa. The viewing decks of the Al Maha Desert Resort offer some of the most gorgeous views of the surrounding desert that stretches all the way to the horizon. Breakfast at the Al Maha includes juice, tea, coffee, a buffet, and several à la carte options. Return to Dubai with a traditional ‘Sheila’ or ‘Ghutra’ (headscarf), which you can take back home as a souvenir.
- Expert tour guide
- A La Carte breakfast
- A Sheila or Ghutra headscarf
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
- Photos (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- This tour operates on all days of the week.
- Pickup: Between 6:30 AM & 7:30 AM.
- Drop-off: Between 11:30 AM & 12:30 PM.
- All shared vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
- Since the ride is not smooth at all times, the safari is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Bathroom facilities are available during the tour.
- Since the Al Maha Resort does not allow children under the age of 10 inside the resort, this tour is not suitable for families who intend to bring infants on the safari.
- Hotel pickups are available from hotels in Urban Dubai, but not from any private residence.
- The temperature can be quite high in summer. Sunscreens, sunglasses, hats, and comfortable clothes are strongly recommended.
- A part of the safari fee is used to fund conservation efforts at the reserve.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Urban Dubai, but not from any private residences.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.