Monster Dunes Hummer Safari
- On this stunning desert safari, travel in the legendary Hummer to a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience the thrill of bashing the dunes and sand boarding
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha and henna hand painting
- Be entertained as dancers perform a belly dance show and a tanoura dance show
- Satiate yourself with a delicious buffet meal and a BBQ paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by a Hummer
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Short Camel Ride
- Arabic coffee and dates welcome
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Unlimited shisha
- Tanoura and Belly Dance show
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Delicious live BBQ dinner
- Continental buffet
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruits
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
your experience <br>
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Arabian desert. You will be picked up in a Hummer designed for the roughest of terrains and be driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you amongst the ever-shifting dunes and ride over them for an adventurous 4x4 experience. You can then follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities await you. Here, you will be able to partake in multiple desert experiences - camel riding, aromatic shisha and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing the traditional tanoura dance and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable continental buffet and live BBQ which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
know before you go
Depending upon the pickup location, you will be picked up anytime between 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM (delays up to 4 PM can be expected during Ramadan). You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup.
ratings & reviews
- Vegetarian food available on request
- Sand boarding available on request. Please inform the driver on the same upon pick up.
- During the holy month of Ramadan there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE