Combo Deal: Desert Safari and Burj Khalifa At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
- A 360-degree view of the city from the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa that will leave you in awe
- Know the story of the Burj Khalifa and the History of Dubai in an entertaining multimedia presentation atop the megastructure
- Browse through unique souvenirs at the Burj Khalifa gift shops
- Ski through the sand dunes of one of the harshest deserts of the world
- Watch the sand turn shades of orange and the sun sink into the infinite horizon of the desert in a perfect spot
- Camp, eat, drink and live like the local Arabs in the Bedouin style camps while participating in their traditional activities like henna painting, belly dancing and sheesha
It’s essential that you go on this tour that covers the must do's of Dubai. Bring out your smartphones to the take perfect panorama at the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. It is one of the few spots where you can fit the Gulf and the Arabian Desert in a single frame. After descending from the height of 452 meters, soak in the nomadic Arabian culture in the Evening Desert Safari. From camel rides to Bedouin-style camping, get to experience the essence of a local Arabian evening.
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick a time slot on the next page).
- Evening Desert Safari with dune drive, BBQ dinner, belly dance & Tanoura.
- Pick-up & drop-off for Burj Khalifa.
- Shisha is no longer free due to the rise in COVID cases. It is available on a private basis and is chargeable (extra).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venues.
Your desert safari pick up time will be at 3:30pm and drop off between 9:30pm-10:00pm. Please provide hotel address for pick-up location at check-out.
The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times. Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes to continue the journey to level 125, where they can stay as long as they prefer.
During the holy month of Ramadan, the pick-up time will be between 4 PM to 4:30 PM (17th May - 16th June)
Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
People above the age of 70 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
- During the month of EID there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol as per the law of UAE