Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Combo Tickets
Have your mind blown and feel your pulse race as you discover true thrill and extravagance at the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Beat the heat at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides.
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi including access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Experience over 20 rides and attractions at Ferrari World, and more than 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides at Yas Waterworld.
- These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
- AED 5 Merchandise Voucher from Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Complimentary shuttle service
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degrees incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park. If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfill their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself a thrilling, adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World.
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- For fully vaccinated individuals, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
Operating Hours from 2 April to 30 April 2022
Daily: 12pm - 7pm
The Yas Waterworld ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- If you choose a hotel transfer, the tour will begin and end at your hotel- Valid only for hotels in Dubai.
- Return transfers would be around 6pm.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8pm daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st Dec from The Palm due to road closures.
Ladies Season: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
Rides and Attraction Updates
Some Yas Waterworld rides are unavailable on specific days.
Unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
Unavailable on Thu:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Bubbles Barrel
- Pearl Diving Experience
- VR Experience
Unavailable from Fri to Sat: - Yadi Yas
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi:
Until 1 May
- Wed to Sun: from 1pm - 8pm
- Closed on Mon and Tue
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 12pm to 9pm
Operating hours are subject to change by the venue without prior notice
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings of each attraction before your visit.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi:
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
- Daily: from 10am - 8pm
- There will be no more Ladies Days at Yas Waterworld. The park will resume regular operations on Thursdays.
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings at each attraction before your visit.
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your voucher instantly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers along with a valid photo ID and display them at the venue.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Ferrari World E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available on the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.
bewertungen und berichte
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11
- On 28th June 2018 no male guests or boys above 8 years will be allowed entry in Yas Waterworld.