Desert Wonder: Evening Safari, Camel Farm Visit & BBQ Dinner
Delight in a half-day desert safari experience. Enjoy dune driving, stop by a camel farm, watch a desert sunset, revel in live entertainment, and tuck into a delicious barbecue dinner.
Great For: Tourists on the lookout for a budget-friendly Desert Safari experience.
- Be assured of hassle-free transportation with pick-ups and drop-offs included in your ticket.
- Take advantage of photo stops during a dune drive and visit to a camel farm.
- Take part in exciting activities like camel riding, sandboarding, and henna design.
- Revel in Arabian hospitality as you indulge in Arabic coffee, dates, and Shisha.
- Be charmed by a live 'Tanoura' and an oriental belly dance performance.
- Relish a delicious barbecue open buffet dinner.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Smooth dune drive
- 30-40 mins dune bashing in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Photo stops in the dunes
- Photo stop at a camel farm
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Fire dancer show
- Tanoura dance show
- Belly dance show
- BBQ open buffet
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 48 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
An Afternoon Departure to the Dunes
Your experience begins after getting picked up and swept off to the dunes in a 4WD vehicle. Enjoy opportunities for photo stops during your dune drive.
Visit a Camel Farm
Get close to the ships of the desert as you stop at a camel farm. Add treasured memories to your travel album with a photo stop included.
Sunset, Camel Riding, and More
Head towards the campsite where you will enjoy a spectacular desert sunset. Try out exciting activities like camel riding and sandboarding, or adorn your hands with a beautiful henna design.
Live Entertainment and Barbecue Dinner
Experience the charm of Middle Eastern arts and culture as you witness the traditional folk dance Tanoura. Get a taste of Arabian hospitality as you enjoy Arabic coffee, dates, and Shisha.
You would have surely worked up an appetite by now; sate yourself on a delicious open-buffet barbecue dinner. Your Desert Safari experience ends with an oriental belly dance performance, after which you will be driven back to your drop-off location.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
know before you go
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.