City Winery: Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch
Take a tour of Brisbane’s oldest winery, and get a chance to taste some exclusive wines brewed on-site. Enjoy a two-course meal and sample some premium Gerler wines.
- Visit the City Winery, the first urban winery to be launched in Brisbane.
- Learn all about winemaking during an interactive tour through the winery.
- Enjoy a two-course meal prepared over a custom built 4-meter firepit.
- Get a chance to sample four different types of Gerler wines, made from high-quality grapes sourced across Australia.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your experience will take place at City Winery, the first urban winery established in Brisbane. Operating since 1860, it features a working micro-winery with grapes sourced from the best growing areas of Australia.
Once you arrive at the winery, you will take a tour through it, and learn about the wine-making process. Get to know about the vineyards where the grapes are sourced from, and about the people who grow these premium grapes. You will also get a chance to sample wine directly from the barrel, although it may not be possible all year round. The tour will end with a delicious two-course spread at the winery. You'll pair the food with a wine tasting of 4 exclusive locally-made artisan Gerler wines.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 12 noon.
Children aged 17 and under enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at City Winery Brisbane.
- Address: 11 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - City Winery Brisbane.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Ann St at James Street, stop 6.
- The stop is just 2 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #60, #300, #302, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.