Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark
Take a break from the tropical heat and spend a day at the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast! Chill out by the wave-pool or try your hand at exciting rides such as Wild Whirl, Super Twister, Riptide, and The Tempest slides!
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and spend a day out with your family and friends here
- Relax and have fun at one of the largest wave-pools in Southeast Asia
- Zoom through full loops at an exciting speed of 70km/h in Kraken’s Revenge
- Take your children to the Kids Ahoy, a kiddie play area filled with attractions and 13 different water slides
- 1-day admission ticket to Adventure Waterpark at Desaru Coast
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Locker fees
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Enjoy a splashing good time at the Adventure Waterpark on Desaru Coast, set against a Kampung-themed backdrop. As one of Malaysia’s top tourist spots, the park has plenty of rides and attractions, fit for all kinds of people! For instance, toddlers and tweens can revel in the 13 different water slides at the Kids Ahoy section. Families can head to the Tidal Wave Beach, known to be one of the biggest wave pools in the world! Spend time lounging by the Beachside Cabanas here or experience a rush of adrenaline at the Kraken’s Revenge, a combination roller coaster and splashing flume ride!
Adventure junkies can also try their hand at the Super Twister, a ride that takes you through radius curves before an unexpected drop into a funnel where you oscillate back & forth. Whatever you do, don’t miss out on the Swinging Ship. A favorite with most guests, the pirate ship swings 180 degrees in both directions, filling the air with laughter and excitement!
know before you go
- The park is open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Make sure to carry your passport and some extra towels for your experience.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- You are not allowed to re-enter the waterpark once you leave the exit.
- Please note that you are requested to wear swimwear or appropriate outfits for safety purposes. Swim diapers are required for infants.
- Shower facilities are available in the park.
- Locker rent facilities and towels are subject to availability and with an additional cost.
- Guests are recommended to bring their own towel. Towels are also available for purchase at the retail store should you require one.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast, No. 4, Jalan Danau, Desaru Coast, 81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur via the North-South Expressway
By Flight & Shuttle
-1 hour from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to Senai International Airport (JHB) with additional 1 hour for the shuttle to Desaru Coast
This ticket is valid for 180 days from the date selected during checkout