Warwick Castle Tickets
Enjoy the ultimate historical experience at Warwick Castle, with exciting live-action performances, shows, and interactive displays.
- Immerse yourself in medieval history through fun, interactive exhibits, and select shows.
- Explore the Horrible Histories Maze, Time Tower, Princess Tower, and Kingmaker.
- Scale the walls, towers, and ramparts once used by bowmen and archers.
- Visit the lush gardens to see the resident peacocks.
- Watch majestic birds like eagles and vultures at the Flight of the Eagles Show (twice daily).
- See the spectacular launch of a flaming fireball from one of the world's largest working catapults.
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Choice between peak, off-peak, super peak, and super off-peak entry tickets
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon
- Parking fee (payable on site)
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
The Warwick Castle represents more than 1,100 years of history and is easily one of Britain's finest and well-preserved medieval fortresses. Located in the very heart of Shakespeare’s England, you can enjoy 64 acres of parkland. This rich and immersive experience breathes life into Britain's history. Enjoy access to the castle's popular attractions such as the Horrible Histories Maze, Kingmaker, the Peacock Gardens, and more! With live-action performances and interactive displays, you will find yourself transported back to the Middle Ages.
You can enjoy access to select shows including the Trebuchet Fireball Spectacular Show and Flight of the Eagles Show. The former showcases an awe-inspiring launch of a flaming fireball from one of the largest working catapults in the world; the latter features some majestic avian species including Eagles, Buzzards, and Vultures. Make sure you keep an eye open for Rosie, the only free-flying Andean Condor in the UK, which are well-known as one of the world's largest birds of prey.
know before you go
- Due to current restrictions some enclosed areas may only permit limited guests at any one time.
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is not included in this ticket. The Castle Dungeon cannot be pre-purchased and is subject to availability on the day of the visit. Tickets, if available, should be purchased on site. Note that the Castle Dungeon is only permitted for guests over the age of 10.
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level, no heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- A wedding will be taking place in the Great Hall, State Rooms & Conservatory on Sat, 2 Apr. Therefore, these areas will be unavailable to the public after 2pm. All other attractions and shows will be open all day!
- Service animals are allowed.
- Warwick Castle is open daily.
- Opening hours vary between 10am to 4pm and 10am to 5pm, depending upon the day.
- Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your desired day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Warwick Castle.
- Address: Warwick CV34 4QU, United Kingdom.
- Bus: 15, 16A, X17
- Train: Chiltern Railway
The ticket is valid for the date selected during the checkout.