Path of the Gods Guided Hiking Tour with Sorrento Transfers
Hike on one of the most beautiful trails in the world, along the Amalfi coast, and take in breathtaking views from the Path of the Gods.
- Trek along the famous trail of Path of Gods at the Amalfi Coast along with an expert guide.
- Discover the less-traveled and wilder side of the Amalfi coast and enjoy a hillside view of the charming seaside.
- Follow your guide to avoid the hurdles of navigating through the wild terrain and stop by vantage points to take in the beauty of the coast and Island of Capri.
- Take breaks during the hike to observe nature and any unique sights you see along the way.
- Expert mountain guide
- Round-trip transfer from Sorrento to Nocelle
- Centrally located meeting point in Sorrento
- Meals and drinks
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
A trek through the Path of Gods is the perfect choice to enjoy the beauty of the Amalfi coast and Capri island from a different angle. The trail connects Agerola, a small hilltop village, with Nocelle. It's just what you need to enjoy the coast adventurously and experience spectacular views at the same time. The trail is of medium difficulty and is approx 5.2km long.
This route, which runs through various Amalfi towns, is famed for being one of the most beautiful hiking trails in the world. As you start trekking with your guide, you might see the ruins of old farmhouses. You may also meet local shepherds, who will give you an idea of typical village life, as they travel with their mules to take their produce of milk and wool to the communities below. As you hike through the pristine length of the coast, delight in the beauty of natural wonders such as the local flora and fauna. Look out for birds like kestrels, peregrine falcons, buzzards, ravens, seagulls, butterflies, and reptiles like harmless snakes and lizards. Plants you'll come across include Mediterranean scrub, heather, euphorbia, true myrtle, and orchids in the spring.
know before you go
know before you go
- The path type is composed of mule tracks, stones, and dirt paths.
- Tour availability may change according to the weather conditions.
- This hike is unsuitable for people with back problems, motor difficulties, and patients with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- This hike is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Please note that departure and return times may vary.
- This hike is not recommended for children under 6.
12 May to 31 Oct 2022
- Daily: 7:50am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Outside office "IAMME IA!" .
- Address: Piazza Torquato Tasso nr. 16.
- Landmark: behind the statue of Torquato Tasso.
- The closest bus stop is Piazza Tasso. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 5070 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Sorrento. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board train 1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.