Sign on for a quirky, whimsical experience at Upside Down World Bangkok, a fun place packed with activities for the whole family!
- Explore a series of upside-down themed rooms
- Perform gravity-defying stunts and challenge your creativity
- Get plenty of fun pictures as a keepsake
- The attraction also features a souvenir shop, an eatery and photo printing services
- Upside Down World admission tickets
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drink
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Enter a topsy-turvy world where the rules of gravity all disappear. From an inverted bedroom to cars on the ceiling, visitors will explore 15 specially designed rooms whose furniture and decor are simply, the wrong way up. Photo opportunities abound, let your imagination run wild as you make your way through this trick of the eye, upside-down house. Perform a handstand on the ceiling, scale the walls, hold furniture over your head and create fun photo memories that will last a lifetime.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Children between 80-120 cm. in height enjoy reduced priced tickets (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the Upside Down World (79/9 Moo 1 Borommaratchachonnani Tambon Bang Toei, A.Sam-Phran, Nakhon Pathom. 73210)
- Bus: You can take bus No.556 to bus stop “Tesco Lotus Salaya” right opposite the attraction
- Taxi: Take the Skytrain from the city center to Bang Wa Station and continue your journey by Taxi from there
These tickets are only valid for the date chosen during booking