Skip The Line: Chicago 360 Observation Deck Tickets
Visit the Chicago 360 observation deck and see Chicago in a new way from high up above!
- Scale 100 floors on a high-speed elevator to reach the observation deck of this megastructure and get amazing views of Chicago
- Explore Chicago and surrounding cities through interactive screens, telescopes, and self-help multimedia sky tours, available in multiple languages
- Complete the experience by stepping into the 94th Floor Café or the Architect's Corner Café and Bar
- Enjoy flexible scheduling of your tour as this ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
- General admission tickets
- Access to the 94th Floor Observation Deck
- Audio Guide (English, Japanese, Dutch, French, Spanish & Portuguese
- Food & beverages
Ages 0-2 yrs go free. Ages 3-11 yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
what to expect
Soaring above Lake Michigan & the magnificent Chicago skyline, this 1000 feet skyscraper is one of the most visited observation towers in the city. The tower is a 94-level high rise that is full of informative and educational exhibits about the tower and Chicago itself. Visit the amazing observation deck on the apex of the building, formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory, and take in breathtaking views of the city from up top.
Multimedia exhibits are available within the observatory, celebrating the city and teaching you more about it. From the viewpoint, you can learn about the different areas of the city from the screens, as well as enjoy multiple language services which include English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, and Mandarin Chinese and Japanese. Finally, you can end your trip by making a visit to the 94th floor Café for some delicious treats. This is a perfect way for anyone new to the city to get introduced to Chicago while you enjoy amazing views of the cityscape.
know before you go
- It is recommended to plan for possible wait times (especially during peak weekends and holidays)
- The tower is wheelchair accessible
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome, but tripods are not allowed
- No refunds will be issued for low visibility and/or similar circumstances
Timings and Availability
- Deck is open daily from 9:00 AM- 11:00 PM (last admission at 10:30 PM)
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile at the venue along with a valid photo ID to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
94th Floor, The John Hancock Center, 875 N. Michigan Avenue. Suite 1330. Chicago, IL 60611
- By Metro: Take the Metro Red Line to the Chicago station and walk for about 9 minutes
- By Bus: Take 146 or 147 or 151 bus to Michigan & Chestnut Station
This ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase