Enjoy a morning and afternoon walking tour to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries, respectively, in the company of a local guide with multi-lingual support. Leverage priority access and other exclusive facilities along with lunch throughout the visit.
- Explore the Accademia and Uffizi galleries with a multilingual local expert guide and immerse yourself in the world's most famous arts.
- Get priority access, earphones, and a small private group tour of both galleries for an elevated experience.
- Discover the work of Michelangelo and other Renaissance artists and learn the story behind their past with interesting tidbits.
- At the Uffizi Gallery marvel at the masterpieces of "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus” and more.
- Upgrade your ticket to include lunch in the tour.
- Fun Fact: Something as perfect as David has been designed from a block of marble that was regarded as useless by two distinct sculptors and remained unused for over 35 years until Michelangelo came to the rescue.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Local professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Lunch (optional)
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Start your guided tour from the Accademia Gallery which is divided into seven sections. Each section is dedicated to a particular masterpiece and relevant art, together standing for an idea. As you enter, the first part is called the Hall of the Colossus. "Rape of the Sabines" by Giambologna is the popular central display in the hall, which is a symbol of virtuosity.
The next one is the Hall of Prisoners. Here you will find the unfinished works of Michelangelo and his most popular piece, David. The magnificent sculpture is made of a single large marble block and is 5.17 meters tall.
You will find a haven for music lovers in the Museum of Musical Instruments. There are around 50 legendary musical instruments that are significant in the history of the Medicean Court.
Prepare yourself for an encounter with great Western art! The building itself is an architectural art piece worth marveling at. There are art and sculpture collections from the middle and modern ages. Among the masterpieces, find works by Giotto, Simone Martini, Piero Della Francesca, Beato Angelico, Filippo Lippi, Botticelli, Mantegna, Correggio, Leonardo, Raffaello, Michelangelo, and Caravaggio. The collections include paintings, architecture, sculpture, prints and drawings, books, and archives.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note from April - October there would only be a monolingual guided tour.
- Tue - Sun: 9:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of Accademia Gallery Museum.
- Address: Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Landmark: Opposite to Libreria Cristiana CLC Firenze book store.
- Your guide will be waiting in front of the entrance reserved to the booking holders
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Battisti San Marco. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 6,31 and 32 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Firenze Santa Maria Novella. It is a quick 14-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains EN,FA,FR,IC,REG and RV to get you there.