Hop-on Hop-off: Open Top Tour of Windsor
Explore Windsor at your own pace on a fun, hop-on, hop-off tour!
- Enjoy panoramic views of Windsor on an open-top hop-on, hop-off bus.
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 24 hours.
- Listen to the audio guide along the way and discover fun facts about this regal town.
- Get access to free WiFi so you can stay connected with your social media apps on the go.
- The bus routes include many iconic attractions, such as Windsor Castle, Frogmore House, Eton College, Holy Trinity Church, and more.
- A hop-on-hop-off open-top bus tour around Windsor
- Audio guide
- Face masks
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
why you should get on board
Located just west of London, Windsor is home to beautiful parks and most famously, its fairytale-castle, the favorite weekend spot of the queen herself. This charming Berkshire town is truly regal and dates back over 1000 years when William the Conqueror built the Windsor Castle.
On your hop-on, hop-off bus tour you can spot Windsor's best highlights from a flattering angle and (hopefully) soak up some sunshine if you're on the top deck. Disembark at any stop and see Windsor's must-see landmarks. Stroll down the Long Walk on your way to the castle. Explore Eton College, where most UK Prime Ministers and members of the Royal family studied. Enter the Holy Trinity Church or Frogmore House and Gardens. Onboard, listen to the audio guide and find yourself fascinated by the famous facts and hidden secrets of Windsor. Top off your experience by heading to a local pub, or head to a cafe to sip on some afternoon tea.
know before you go
- You can board the tour from any of the 11 stops along the route.
- Single masks will be provided. However, you are free to bring your own.
- You can check out the bus route here.
Timings 2 Jun to 4 Jul 2021
- Sat and Sun
10 Jul to 31 Aug 2021
Buses operate on an hourly basis daily.
- First Bus: 9:45 AM from Theatre Road, Thames Street
- Last Bus: 4:45 PM from Theatre Road, Thames Street
- Live Guide: Subject to availability
Infants aged 4 and under go for free. Children aged 5-15, students aged 18-25, seniors aged 60+, as well as families with 2 adults and 2 children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No need to print! Please display your mobile ticket to the bus driver while boarding the bus. You can board the tour from any of the 11 stops along the route.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.