Dream World Bangkok With Buffet Lunch
Make your way to Dream World Bangkok for a day of fun with your little ones. Home to some truly fantastical rides that will keep you children engaged and happy, Dream World embodies wish fulfillment in every step of the way!
- Dream World Bangkok is designed specifically to cater to the whims and fantasies of children. The theme park is home to exciting rides like the Sky Coaster, the Speed Mouse Coaster, Grand Canyon, Super Splash, and countless others.
- The park is divided into many fun zones that you can explore with your family. These include the Dream World Plaza, Dream Garden, Adventure Land, and Snow Town. Each of these zones is unique and houses a plethora of rides and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Dream World also hosts the Colours Of The World Parade which features your kid's favorite fictional characters including Cinderella, Superman, James Bond, and others!
- After an eventful day at Dream World, wind down with lunch, included in your tickets. You can also shop for memorabilia at the souvenir shop and create wonderful memories of the time spent.
- Upgrade your ticket to a super visa that gives you unlimited access to all the rides.
- Feel the chill at Snow Town with a ticket upgrade and go dashing through the snow!
- Admission ticket to Dream World
- Single Ride for Alien, Hunted Mansion, and Bump Car
- Unlimited access to all the rides (optional)
- Buffet Lunch Included
- Entry to Snow Town (optional)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zum 31 Okt., 2023 verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 31 Okt., 2023 gültig.
what to expect
what to expect
Located around 43 kilometers from central Bangkok, Dream World is a theme park designed specifically for families. Your experience at the park begins at the Dream World Plaza, which houses shops and places to eat and is designed to mimic a colorful town with cute buildings on either side. Beyond the Plaza, the theme park spreads out to different zones, each featuring a different theme.
The Dream Garden is the first themed area and makes for a great place to relax and unwind. Hit the lake on water cycles or get a bird's eye view of the park by riding the cable car. The Colours Of The World Parade is held at the Dream Garden and you can ride the Speedy Mouse Coaster or Racing Cars here. Next up is the massive Adventure Land. This zone is home to some of the park's most popular attractions and features a space, futuristic theme. Some rides you can try here include Space Mountain, Super Splash, Sky Coaster and Grand Canyon.
Dream World is also home to the chilling Snow Town. Stack on your warm clothes as you enter the coldest part of Bangkok with temperatures hitting -8 degrees Celsius! Go on a sledge ride or just have a good old snowball fight, Snow Town is where you should be at to beat the Bangkok heat. Apart from the themed zones and rides, Dream World Bangkok also hosts a variety of entertaining shows including the Animal Show featuring live animals, the Hollywood Show with plenty of action and explosions and the super high-tech 4D Adventure that will take you on a crazy ride.
know before you go
know before you go
- It's recommended to wear comfortable cotton clothes, a hat, and sunglasses.
Daily: 10am to 5pm
Lunch: 11:30am to 2pm
The timings are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the timings on your intended day of visit.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You can exchange this voucher for the ticket at the Dream World ticket counter.
Dreamworld Bangkok, Tambon Bang Yitho, Amphoe Thanyaburi, Chang Wat Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand
Bus: Take bus number 538 on the Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk route or number 523 on the Mochit - Kasetsart University route.
Alternatively, you can take a car or taxi via Expressways from central Bangkok
These tickets are valid for the date of purchase.