Mount Teide: Guided Tour with Cable Car tickets
Sign up for this half-day trip to Mount Teide, a trip that promises sightseeing and learning opportunities, with unforgettable aerial views of your surroundings.
- A half-day excursion to Mount Teide promises striking views, intriguing facts, and a convenient trip!
- Your convenience begins with hotel pickups on a comfortable bus.
- En-route to Mount Teide, you'll get accustomed to your tour guide and group and learn some basic facts about the volcano.
- You'll know when you've reached the national park, for a range of astounding landscapes will fit into your frame of vision.
- Pass by the Canary Islands, pine tree forests, and Tenerife villages.
- Ride a cable car to the top of Mount Teide and stand at a dizzying altitude of 3,555 meters high.
- Gaze out at Siete Cañadas, the Ucanca valley, northern Tenerife, southern Tenerife, and surrounding islands.
- Expert tour guide (Spanish/English/German/French)
- Teide Cable Car return ticket
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
- Permit to access the Teide crater issued by the National Park
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Enjoy this half-day Mount Teide tour, a chance to explore Europe's most visited national park up close. You'll get picked up from your hotels on a comfortable bus and head towards Mount Teide. En-route, learn fascinating facts about this national park and its astounding landscapes. You'll reach the heart of Tenerife: enjoy a scenic journey through the Canary Islands pine tree forests and Tenerife villages. Gaze out at the volcanoes and find out secrets behind Tenerife’s most recent eruptions and how the Canary Islands were formed.
Make use of your optional cable car tickets to go up Mount Teide for better views of Tenerife. You'll even catch views of some of the surrounding islands upon ascension, so keep your eyes wide open! At an altitude of 3,555 meters, you'll be amazed by the spectacular views that lay in front of you. At the upper station of the cable car, take your pick of viewpoints and drink in striking views of the range of natural wonders from a unique vantage point.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Pick Up in the North
- Pick Up in the South
- The authorisation to get to the peak of the mount is not included. Guests must ask for this authorisation before visit at the National Park Official Website.
- When making your reservation, please indicate which hotel you are staying at and we will send you an e-mail with the pick-up point and time.
- This tour is not suitable for visitors with physical disabilities or motor impairments.
- The stay at the upper station is limited to one hour. Those visitors who have a permit to access the crater can extend this limited time up to 2 hours to complete the activity.
- People with cardiovascular conditions, pregnant women, and children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the Teide Cable Car, because of the risks posed to their health by the altitude.
- In accordance with current regulations, persons with any physical disability or motor impairment are not permitted to make the ascent by cable car, because of the potential risks if the vehicle has to be evacuated.
- It is essential to bear in mind that in the event of the failure of the Teide Cable Car system due to unexpected technical reasons, passengers already at the upper station will have to make their descent on foot and using steep mountain paths.
- Suitcases and large bags are not permitted.
Night Tour Recommendations
- Wear warm, comfortable clothing and proper footwear.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
- Children aged 6-13yrs and EU citizens enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of your booking, please indicate which hotel you are staying at and we will send you an e-mail with the pick-up point and time.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.