2-Day Guided Tour from Madrid: Toledo, Segovia, & Royal Palace of Madrid
Make the most of your visit to Madrid and visit Toledo and Segovia on a tour where you can admire the main attractions of these two cities. The following day, you will visit one of the most memorable castles in Europe: the Royal Palace of Madrid.
- You will travel from Madrid to Toledo and Segovia in a comfortable bus with an expert local guide.
- Explore the stately churches, mansions, and synagogues of Toledo as you walk on the paved alleyways.
- See the 2000-year-old Roman aqueduct, the Alcazar de Segovia and the Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria in Segovia.
- Enjoy a tour of the Royal Palace, the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at Madrid and visit the different chambers of the Palace including the Official Lounges, the Royal Armories, and the Royal Pharmacy.
Explore Toledo and Segovia
On the first day of the tour, you will travel from Madrid to Toledo and Segovia in a comfortable bus with an expert local guide. Stepping into Toledo is an exhilarating experience as you marvel at the elegant Gothic and Renaissance buildings line the narrow streets of the city, that takes you back in time. The Toledo Cathedral and the Alcazar of Toledo are two of the most popular attractions here. You will also get to visit Mirador del Valle, the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and Puente de San Martin.
In Segovia, you will get to know the aqueduct, the Alcazar and the Cathedral of Segovia. The aqueduct was about 15 km long and supplies water near the actual marsh of Revega. You will also get to visit the Azoguejo Square, which is the best known and best-preserved area.
Enjoy a Tour of the Royal Palace
The next day, you will visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, the official residence of the royal family of Spain. A tour to the Royal Palace is an opportunity to witness the opulence and splendor in which royalty live their lives. The tour will also include visiting the exhibits that include official lounges, royal armories, and the royal pharmacy.
- Transport to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid.
- Guided tour in English and Spanish.
- Walking tour around Toledo and Segovia.
- Panoramic tour of Toledo.
- Entry to the Royal Palace of Madrid.
- Entry to Alcazar of Segovia.
- Hotel transfers.
- Food and beverages.
English and Spanish
Children aged 0-3 can join this tour for free. Children aged 3-11 can avail reduced-price tickets.
Know Before You Go
This is a two-day tour.
Day 1: 7:45 for Toledo and Segovia.
Day 2: 8:30 for Royal Palace.
The tour on the first day lasts for 11 hours for Toledo-Segovia.
The tour on the second day lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes for the Royal Palace.
April 1-October 31: Monday to Sunday.
November 1- March 31: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule.
- You will receive an email confirmation along with a voucher shortly. You need not print your voucher. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
Day 1: Toledo-Segovia
Plaza Las Ventas in front of Julio Camba Street no1.
By Bus: Board the #21 to the Ventas bus stop. Your meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
By Metro: To reach Julio Camba Street no.1, you can take the green metro line and get off at the Ventas station. Your meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
Day 2: Royal Palace
Square Opera, in front of the Statue of Isabel II.
By Bus: Board the #39 to the Opera bus stop. The Opera metro station is in front of the bus stop.
By Metro: To reach the Opera Square, you can take the metro red line (L2) and get off at the Opera station.