Perfect Day in Paris Tour: Louvre, Notre Dame and Cruise Down the Seine
Take advantage of this exceptional combo that allows you to visit two of the most iconic attractions in France: the vast Louvre museum, holding some of the finest works of art in history, and the Notre Dame cathedral, a prime example of Gothic architecture that is the most visited attraction in Paris. Round off your perfect day in Paris with a relaxing cruise down the river Seine so you admire the many landmarks of the city from the serene waters!
- Save hours of waiting with guaranteed skip the line tickets that provide easy access into both attractions.
- The sheer size of the Louvre, the largest art museum in the world, makes it impossible to see everything on offer in one visit but you can count on your friendly local guide to show you the most notable works of art on display.
- Visit the Notre Dame and marvel at the beautiful gothic architecture that characterizes this church. Explore the stain glass panels with the help of your guide and understand the history of the building.
- Tour the Ile de la Cite with your guide explaining it's history and significance
- End you tour with a cruise down the river Seine. This cruise will offer you breath-taking views of the Eiffel Tower and the bridges of Paris.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Both the Louvre and the Notre Dame are iconic tourist destinations. The Louvre is home to one of the most expansive collections of art in the world. The collection includes the notably famous Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci, but also includes other art work from several other time periods. The collection includes artefacts from the Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Mesopotamian, and Islamic civilizations. Every room you enter is an experience in the heritage of a particular period in history or a specific civilization. The Notre Dame is a very old Church at the heart of Paris and is considered one of its most important landmarks. When you visit the Notre Dame, you can admire its stunning Gothic architecture and stained-glass panels. The end of the tour takes you on a cruise that allows you to experience the beauty of Paris from the river Seine. Enjoy views of the Eiffel tower and the bridges that connect Paris. While Paris is itself considered a romantic city, there is very little that can beat the beautiful sights this cruise offers.
Once you join the tour, you will be guided to all the destinations that are a part of the tour. Your tour guide will accompany you at each destination and offer you context and history for everything you see. Once you are done visiting both the Notre Dame and the Louvre, you will be escorted to the boat for the cruise. The tour ends with a cruise down the Seine that offers you some spectacular views of Paris’s most famous monuments.
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission and Guided visit of the Louvre
- Admission and Guided visit of the Notre Dame
- Guided tour of Ile de la Cite
- Admission for the Seine cruise
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please note that some free time will be included amongst all the tours.
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venues, so please be patient with security personnel.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please meet the guide before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
- The tour guides can be identified by their blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
Meeting time: 10:00 am
Duration: 8.75 hours
Wear clothes that allow you to walk around comfortably. Please note that since you will be visiting the Notre Dame church, you will need to be in appropriate attire. This means no shorts, no off-shoulder dresses, mini-skirts or anything similar that does not cover the shoulders and knees.
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Never knew tha Paris could be enjoyed within a budget as well ! Thanks Headout for all the headup's
Wow! An incredible tour! Most informative and most historic! We touched base with everything in this tour
I litelary have no words to describe our experience touring Paris with these places! Best of Paris summed in the most ideal way!
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive a confirmation email with your mobile vouchers instantly. Show these vouchers to the respective tour guides at the meeting points for each part of your experience.
Your guide will meet you at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries). This guide will also provide you with
The statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf- at the western end of Ile de la Cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to both the left and right banks of Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge. Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4)
At Pont Marie, the bridge connecting the Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville to Ile Saint-Louis. Please show the ticket provided to you in the morning by your tour guide to the cruise staff before getting on the boat.
The tickets are valid for the day that is specified while booking.
- Please note that bookings of 7 or more people may be split into different tour groups on the day of the tour.