Wharf and Waterfront Mini Segway Tour
Why You Shouldn't Miss It
- This Segway Experience is the most sensational way to see the City by the Bay in 1.5 hours!
- You will love gliding through the waterfront on the new Segway i2's Human Transporter - with Lean Steer.
- This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun-filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and along Fisherman’s Wharf.
- A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way tot our it, and Segway is the answer!
The Segway Experience route follows through North Beach and the Waterfront with great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 20-30 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore San Francisco’s North Beach and Waterfront for approximately one hour. Tours are limited to 8 riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Fisherman's Wharf, 417 Beach Street, San Francisco
All riders must be 12 years or older
Riders under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian
Not recommended for guests aged 70 years & older and with mobility issues
No pregnant guests allowed