Premium Guided Tour of Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath
Discover Britain’s most famous tourist attractions, with this full day tour of Stonehenge, Bath, and the Salisbury Cathedral. Enjoy the classic English experience, with afternoon tea and snacks from the remarkable Bell Tower of the Salisbury Cathedral. Savor a guided tour Stonehenge and Bath with a professional guide bringing the history of the region to life!
- With transfers to the attraction on a luxury coach, you can enjoy a laid-back tour without the hassle of having to reach the tourist spots.
- Visit the breathtaking Salisbury Cathedral, and relish a cup of the finest tea while appreciating its Early English architecture.
- A professional tour guide will accompany you throughout and give you facts and information about the attraction and region.
- Do not miss a single word of the live commentary, with the high-quality VOX audio headsets provided to you!
- Explore Bath and see some of its famous sights such as Pulteney Bridge, and the Roman Baths and learn how the city obtained its name!
- Take a guided tour of the cathedral and see one of the four surviving copies of the Magna Carta in the octagonal shaped chapter house!
- Have the option to relish some of the finest English tea from the Bello Tower of the Salisbury Cathedral. (Optional)
Explore the magnificent Salisbury Cathedral
Built in 1258, the Salisbury Cathedral has the tallest church spire in all of the United Kingdom, standing at a height of 404 feet. Spread over 80 acres, it has the largest cathedral close in all of Britain and also contains one of the oldest working clocks in the world, made of hand-wrought iron in 1386. One of the four surviving copies of the Magna Carta, a symbol of justice, freedom, and human rights across the world is on display in the chapter house, making the Salisbury Cathedral one of the most significant churches in all of Europe. The massive spire can be seen from quite far away and is sure to leave you awestruck as you set your eyes on it. The tall and narrow nave is a sight to behold, with its rib vault ceiling and richly decorated choir. Dozens of statues can be seen placed inside niches. It is an excellent example of English Gothic architecture that was prevalent in the late 13th and 14th centuries.
Enjoy Fine Tea at the Cathedral
Once you have finished a tour of the Salisbury Cathedral, cap it off with an optional but quintessentially English experience of afternoon tea at the Bell Tower Tea Rooms. You will overlook the expansive North Lawn of the Cathedral from here, while enjoying from a selection of sandwiches, cakes, scones, and jam, along with tea, coffee, and juices.
Visit the Stonehenge and Bath
Next up on the itinerary is a visit to the world-famous Stonehenge, where you can tour the historic landmark while enjoying a commentary. An interactive map is also available, allowing you to easily navigate through the area, while you discover its secrets. You can enter houses from the Neolithic era and see some of the common household items that were used 5000 years back. You can also visit the world-class exhibition center, housing over 250 artifacts and a 5500-year-old man!
Discover the Ancient City of Bath
You will take a panoramic ride through Bath, as the tour guide brings the history of the region to life. You will catch sight of the Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, and The Assembly Rooms. You will then have some free time to explore the city at your own pace, from the quaint market to the ancient Roman Baths.
- Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Afternoon tea at Salisbury Cathedral: sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea
- LIve English Speaking Guide
- Transfers to and from London in a luxury coach
Know Before You Go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- There is no guide on board the motor coach to the Stonehenge.
- Please note that afternoon tea is included only with the Full Day Tour with Admissions & Afternoon Tea variant.
- Please note that the admissions to each of the attractions is included in the ticket prices only with the Full Day Tour with Admissions & Afternoon Tea variant.
The tour is available from the 1st of May until the 30th of September. It will begin at 8:30 AM and boarding commences at 8 AM at the meeting point. The duration of the tour is about 11 hours.
There will also be no Stonehenge tour on the 20th and 21st of June, owing to the Summer Solstice.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Victoria Coach Station, London SW1W 9TN, United Kingdom
- Get off at Victoria Coach Station using buses C1, M6, M7, M10, M11, M11A, M12, M14, M15, M20, M22.
- Get off at Victoria Station using lines Circle, District, or Victoria. Victoria Coach Station is about a 10-minute walk south along A3214.
- Use trains Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink or Southeastern and get off at Victoria Station. Victoria Coach Station is about a 10-minute walk south along A3214.
The Stonehenge & Bath With Afternoon Tea in Salisbury Cathedral ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.
Victoria Coach Station, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London