Ski Dubai: 2 Hour Skiing Session
Indulge in two whole hours of snow shredding fun that let you ski through the varying slopes available at Ski Dubai.
- Enjoy free rental for all necessary winter wear
- Take advantage of the 5 different runs of varying sizes and difficulties to hone your skiing skills.
- 20% Off on Food and Beverages at North 28 Cafe. Collect your meal voucher at Ski Dubai.
With five different runs with differing gradients, heights, and abilities and with the longest run being 400 metres with a descent of over 60 metres, Ski Dubai is the perfect place for getting in some real skiing practice!
Upon arrival, you will be kitted out in some winter attire so you can stay comfortable in the -1 degree Celsius temperature that is a constant at the Park. Everything from your socks to the Ski poles you'll be using are provided by the park so you can make the most of your time in the snow. After getting your gear on, you can take the chairlift to the top of the slopes. Following a brief introductory session on basic safety rules and regulations, along with a few tips from the professional trainer on site, you'll be off!
You can stick to the small slopes if that's what you're comfortable with or challenge yourself, but feel free to take the chairlift right back to the top at the end of every run, skiing your heart out. Should you choose an Express Pass, you can take advantage of the exceptional rides and experiences that Ski Dubai has to offer or, you can conclude your visit at the end of your 2 hour ski slope session.
- 120 Minute Session for Experienced Skiiers
- Optional Express Pass which gives access to Snow Park and its rides and attractions along with 60 minute Discovery Session for Beginners.
- Free rental of Winter Attire: Thermal jacket, pants, Ski boots, Ski Poles, socks and fleece gloves, as well as helmets for children under the age of 13.
- 20% off at North 28 Cafe.
- 20 AED Key Card Deposit
- Helmet for those above the age of 13
Know Before You Go
Timings for the Park
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 11 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM -12 AM
- Friday: 9 AM - 12 AM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 11 PM
- Those taking the Ski Session must be above the age of 3.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This two hour session is for experienced skiers only. If not experienced, you must meet the park's minimum requirements. These are:
Ability to control speed and full stop
Ability to link turns
Ability to use the chairlift
Ski Dubai is located right next to the Mall of Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at the Mall of Emirates Metro Station.
Note: The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old.
- If you are a novice, get extra value by choosing the Express Pass, which not only gives you access to the Snow Park and the rides in it, it gives you a 60 Minute Discovery lesson which is perfect for beginners at a fraction of the cost should you book the two separately. You can choose the Express Pass by choosing the 10 AM time slot after selecting the date of your visit.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Found it very helpful
Such a prompt website. We had instant confirmation on our phones without having to worry.
Definately safe with a professional trainer on site, You can just let go and show off your skills
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ski Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
- Child rates apply for children between the ages of 3 and 12, who must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
- Helmets are compulsory for all ages for freestyle activities like skiing and snowboarding in Ski Dubai.
- Please note that guests need to meet the minimum skill requirements. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will be required to take lessons.
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.