Artistic Barcelona - The Best of Gaudi Guided Tour
- Admire the amazing Sagrada Familia and enjoy a guided walking tour of its exterior
- Have fun exploring the fascinating Park Guell
- Stroll along Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings such as Casa Battlo and Casa Mila ‘La Pedrera’
If you’re a lover of the arts, then we have quite a treat for you! The Artistic Barcelona tour takes you to all the important works of the modernist architect Antoni Gaudi that are scattered across the city.
Start off with the landmark known as Barcelona, the stunning Sagrada Familia, which is yet to be completed. Enjoy a guided tour around the exterior of the building and admire the rich facades the city has to offer.
Next, explore the UNESCO World Heritage site - the whimsical and bizarre Park Guell.
Finally, head to the Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings like Casa Batllo, Casa Mila ‘La Pedrera’ and other modernist architectural marvels.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional Multilingual Guide
- Admission and guided walking tour of Park Guell
- Guided walking tour of Sarada Familia (Exterior)
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Pick-up and Drop off
- Food and Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona
Please be aware that this is a Walking Tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.