Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Tower Access
What You Get
- Skip the line entry to the Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- Bilingual tour guide
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Waste no time queuing up! With the Priority Access to the Sagrada Familia, you will zoom past the long lines
- Designed by Antonio Gaudi, this is one of the most visited attractions in Barcelona
- Renowned for its unique geometrical shape, this masterpiece is loved by all
- Your enthusiastic tour guide will give you interesting facts & trivia on this historical monument
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers via Elevator
Discover Barcelona's incredible Sagrada Familia cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site, during this visit. The church has been a landmark in Barcelona since its construction started in 1882. Explore this sublime structure and learn about its creator, Antoni Gaudí.
You'll also scale one of the cathedral's sky-high spires with a tower ticket, enjoying panoramic vistas of Barcelona from up above.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
These tickets can be cancelled upto 48 hours before the start time of the tour.
I recommend arriving 15 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry
Standing high above the streets from one of the impressive towers of the city’s most famous church. Such a stellar experience
We visited this world-famous work of architecture genius with an expert local guide. Must say it was way better that what we expected
- Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point, located in front of the Julia office at Carrer de Sardenya 311.
- The Julia office is located south-west of Sagrada Familia, at the junction of Carrer de Sardenya and Carrer de Provenca.
- Please arrive 15 min before departure time.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office, Carrer Sardenya 311, Barcelona