Wimbledon Museum Tour
- Drop up the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum to trace the history of one of the greatest championship tournaments
- From the fashion trends that it has inspired to exciting displays of clothing and equipment from past champions, this museum has it all
- 2D and 3D films ensure that you are treated to a thrilling experience
The history and traditions of the championship are on display at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. For tennis lovers this a real treat! During your tour, you’ll come face-to-face with Championship trophies. You’ll also get a hands-on feel of the fashionable trends that the tournament has inspired. And you can trace the growth of the tournament since the last 19th century. To add excitement to your tour, the museum also showcases 3D and 2D films while also displaying gear from champions of the game. A trip here and you may even be inspired to take up the racket yourself!
- Admission tickets
- Blue Badge guide
Know Before You Go
- Daily: 10 AM,11 AM,12:30 PM, 1 PM, 2:30 PM, 3 PM
- The tickets are only valid for the time slot that you choose at checkout.
Moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, Church Road, Wimbledon, London