Ferrari World Tickets With Transfers
From record-breaking rides that travel at speeds known only to Formula-1 drivers to tasting authentic Italian food, there is something for everyone at Ferrari World. Situated on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World is an hour's drive from Dubai and provides the ultimate theme park experience, not only in UAE but the entire Middle East. Additionally, benefit from hassle-free hotel transfers and enjoy this unforgettable experience at ease!
- Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed.
- Here, you can experience the culture and history of the world of Ferrari like never before along with hassle-free hotel transfers, allowing you to travel worry-free!
- Attractions include Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest rollercoaster, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car, reaching speeds up to 240km per hour.
- Feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
What to Expect
After being picked up at your hotel, you will then make your way to the world famous Ferrari World. Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degrees incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park. If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfill their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time. After an adrenaline-fueled day, you will then be dropped off at your hotel to kick back, relax and catch your breath.
- Full Day Admission to Ferrari World.
- Hotel Transfers.
- Experience Over 20 Rides & Attractions.
Know Before You Go
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
Note: Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 to 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance. Formula Rossa in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will be closed for its annual scheduled maintenance on the 28th of April to the 2nd of June. However, other rides will be available as usual.
January-December: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
If you are not a fan of Ferrari like me, you might get bored after a while.
My son and I are huge Ferrari buffs, so we spent each minute exploring the theme park.
The Ferrari World is HUGE and you will require a lot of time on your hands to make the most of this.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Ferrari World Tickets With Transfers instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the time of pick up.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11