Combo (7 % Rabatt): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
Catch stunning views from the tallest building in the world and enjoy an action-packed day at an award-winning waterpark, all with this one, super-saver ticket!
- Save money with this combo ticket and visit both the Burj Khalifa, as well as Aquaventure Waterpark!
- Zoom up on one of the fastest elevators in the world and admire Dubai's skyline from the Burj's open-air terrace.
- Follow this up with a drink of heady coffee or a chilled soft drink at The Cafe on the ground floor.
- Let loose at Aquaventure Waterpark: spiral down the Aquaconda, cruise on the lazy river or dare to have a go on Poseidon's Revenge!
- Exclusive access to levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Entry into Aquaventure Waterpark
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
In seemingly no time at all, reach the 124th and 125th floor of the highest structure in the world, in one of the fastest elevators in the world. Observe the wide expanse of Dubai - the city and its desert and oceans - from floor-to-ceiling glass walls at a height of 452 meters, and from a beautiful open-air terrace.
Afterward, delight your taste buds with a drink of delicious coffee or a refreshing soft drink at The Cafe on the ground floor. The coffee is every bit as memorable as the view!
Aquaventure is one of the most popular theme park destinations in the Middle East. Situated within Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure Waterpark is a multi-award-winning waterpark that provides its patrons with the best waterpark rides in the world. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith at the Tower of Neptune into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. If you wish to relax and take a break, you can take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop
know before you go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
- Daily from 9:45am to 5:30pm.
- On Thu, 9 Dec 2021, the last admission to Aquaventure Waterpark will be 4pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Daily capacity is reduced to 50% in the Aquaventure Waterpark per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Daily capacity is reduced to 30% in the Dolphin Bay & Sea Lion Point per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times (available also at the ticketing counters).
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint, or heart problems, an overweight person, or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted at the attractions.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes, but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Address: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address : 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.