Half Day Audio-Guided Tour of Giverny Monet's Gardens from Paris
Enjoy a half-day trip to explore French impressionist painter Claude Monet’s former home and studio. Explore the lush green gardens that inspired many of his renowned artworks and learn more about his life with the help of a multilingual audio guide.
- Explore the world of the impressionist painter Claude Monet with this 5-hour trip from Paris to Giverny.
- Learn about Monet’s life and career with an audio guide (available in 10 languages).
- Save both time and money with organized transfers in an air-conditioned bus.
- Explore Monet’s house and stroll through the vibrant gardens that inspired many of his best artworks.
- Transport from Paris to Giverny and back in a luxury air-conditioned bus
- Entrance ticket to the Giverny Monet's gardens
- Audio guide, available in 10 languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean)
- Services of a tour coordinator
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Enjoy a change of scene from the busy city life with this half-day trip to the former estate of the famous impressionist painter Claude Monet. Head to the meeting point and pick up your audio headsets before you begin the 1.5 hour trip to Giverny. Sit back, relax, and turn on your audio guide to learn more about the Normandy, Giverny, and Monet while you enjoy the scenic French countryside from the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach.
Once you have arrived at the Fondation Claude Monet, you have two hours to explore Monet’s former estate at your own leisure. Soak up the world of the famous impressionist painter as you roam through his pink-plastered house, where he lived and worked. Explore the reading room, larder, and the artist’s studio, as well as the bright yellow dining room, which has been reconstructed down to the very last detail with earthenware dishes and a blue-tiled kitchen.
Make sure to take enough time to stroll through the lush gardens, a primary inspiration for some of Monet’s most famous artworks. Admire the multicolored flower beds that inspired some of his most renowned works of art, including the Clos Normand Flower Garden with its many Eastern plants, and the lush water garden, famous for its water lilies and Japanese bridge. Turn on your audio guide during your walk through the gardens to learn more about Monet’s life and career. After finishing your exploration of the Fondation Claude Monet, you will board the bus again and begin the journey back to Paris.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
1 Apr to 31 Oct
- Daily: the bus will depart from the meeting point at 8:15am & 1:45pm.
- Make sure to pick up your audio guide from the meeting point before departure.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
- Address: 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris, France.
Your guide will be holding a Paris City Vision sign.
- The closest bus stop is Bir-Hakeim. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 30 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Bir-Hakeim. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro 6 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.