Sydney Harbour High Tea Sightseeing Cruise
Revive a grand British tradition and put a uniquely Australian twist on it, with the High Tea Sightseeing cruise. Perfect for celebreations of all kinds, this cruise is well suited for celebrations of any kind. Enjoy high tea on the waves off the Harbour while you admire gorgeous views of Sydney from the decks.
- Enjoy your high tea on one of the finest cruise ships out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Upgrade your experience and get a ticket on the High Tea cruise with a window seat.
- Start with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and follow that with the delicious sweet & savoury high tea selection.
- Sip your tea while admiring unparalleled views of Sydney and the Harbour from the decks of the cruise ship.
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
All aboard for High Tea at Sea! Set sail from Sydney Harbour on a luxurious cruise ship, and celebrate your special occasion in style with the High Tea Sightseeing Cruise.
Perfect for celebrations of all kinds, this cruise offers up much to delight your senses and tastes. First, you will start off with a glass of bubbly pink sparkling wine which is a great way to break the ice and get the conversation flowing. Your choice of fine tea is then prepared as you indulge in the tantalizing three-tiered platter, which has blinis topped with prawns, whole chocolate coated strawberries, mini savoury pastries and much, much more.
Enjoy your tea on the spacious decks of the cruise ship while admiring the spectacular Sydney skyline for the finest high tea experience that Sydney has to offer. To make the best of your experience, upgrade your ticket and get access to a window seat.
know before you go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Dress code: We recommend smart casual wear.
- This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
- Thu to Sun: 2pm onwards.
- Duration: approximately 90 mins.
How to Redeem your Tickets
Your High Tea Sightseeing Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
Circular Quay Wharf no. 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia,
The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.